Baltimore, MD
Students enrolled: 1,607

Posted February 07, 2014
Perry Hall Middle School offers excellent academics, and extra-curricular activities that prepare our students incredibly well for High school. We meet students' needs to get the best performance out of them in the classroom, and still challenge them to go above and beyond. Using top teachers, administrators, and an encouraged student base, we work together to educate and teach our students not only in academics, but in prospering through their lives. With so many other fun and inviting school pride activities such as; the undefeated basketball teams, various successful clubs, and helpful student council, we are not only a successful school, but one any child would completely enjoy themselves here. Speaking for myself and other 8th grade student there we wouldn't want to go to any other school. We love it here, and trust me. You. Will. Too!

Posted October 03, 2012
I'm currently a 6th grader and right from the beginning I loved it. All the teachers are helpful and willing to answer questions. There is a HUGE library and so many new people. I absolutely love it there. I'm going to miss it when I go to High school. There are numerous clubs and there's always a program for everyone. If u are trying to decide what middle school you're going to, I highly recommend PHMS!

Posted May 03, 2010
I'm currently an 8th grader and will be going on to high school in a couple of months. This is my first year here and I absolutely love it! I know at the beginning I was nervous about entering a new school, but after meeting a whole bunch of new people, getting to know my teachers (who are AWESOME), to tell the truth I really don't wanna leave. One of the things that I like abot PHMS is that the teachers prepare you for high school, mentally and physically. I also love how they don't rush through a lesson just so they can say that we learned it. They take their time and are happy to answer any questions you may have so that they know you fully understand. So all in all, PHMS is the best middle school to go to. GO PHMS!!! ILL MISS YOU!!! :)

Posted April 19, 2010
I am a 6th grader who started PHMS this year(09-10). When I learned Perry Hall Middle was the largest middle school in MD, I was kind of scaried at first. But now since I've been at the school for 3 complete terms now, I take all of those thoughts back. Teachers, clubs, activities and more are all double thumbs up. Anybody going to middle school, go to PHMS!!!!!!

Posted February 24, 2010
I am a 6th grader at this school and i absolutly love it there. All of the teachers are great and very helpful when it comes to homework issues!

Posted February 02, 2010

Posted February 02, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008
Im currently a seventh grader at Perry Hall Middle. Its my second year; all my teachers have a warm spirit. They're willing to go an extra mile to help me in my time of need. If I dont understand something, They'll review it for the entire class. Theres great security, and I feel at home here. If I could; I would continue all of my schooling years here. I love this school, and I sure will miss it. GO PERRY HALL MIDDLE SCHOOL!

Posted November 20, 2008
Perry Hall Middle is an amazing school. I have gone there all three years and I think that the teachers, administration and overall vibe of the school is outstanding. I wish that i could go to Perry Hall for the rest of my years in school. Go PHMS !

Posted October 27, 2008
I am in 6th grade at this school and it is awesome! The teachers are the best and are willing to help their students in any way. It may be hard, but its all worth it to go to a good school like this

Perry Hall Middle School
4300 Ebenezer Rd, Baltimore, MD  21236
Last modified Perry Hall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry Hall Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top