Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Yes, the school is overcrowded, but most of the kids I've encountered have been very respectful to adults. Yes, they have brought in trailers to help alleviate the overcrowding issues. I truly believe that they should construct another middle school in the area (with the same caliber of educators and staff) to help remedy this. We moved to this area just so our daughter could receive an excellent education, and we have not been disappointed. She is in the GT program and is constantly challenged by her teachers to push even harder. There are many clubs for students to get involved with. I can't say enough positive things about PHMS; I'm so glad we moved here- our daughter is receiving a stellar education!

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

My child has learning differences and he is singled out and ignored.

I visited this PHMS today. To say I am disappointed, is truly an understatement. The school is so overcrowded, the children run wild, some teachers have NO control over the classroom, etc. I left the school drained. We purchased a home in the area specifically because of schools. I should have saved the money spent on the mortgage and paid tuition at a private school. The students are rude, filthy mouths, aggressive, and mature beyond their years with the opposite sex. Unfortunately, the mild mannered and well-behaved children are fed to the wolves and ignored. I cannot express how disappointed I am with PHMS. The schools has several trailers to accommodate the increasing number of students. Some children eat lunch at 10:30am. Before you register your child, make an unannounced visit...you wil be shocked. Don't be fooled by the luxury cars and $500k plus homes in the Perry Hall/White Marsh area. That doesn't equate to a quality education. I am upset that I have subjected my child to such an environment...in the pursuit of higher learning.

They are good but they should let the girl wear what ever they want in gym but it has to be gym clothes and boys can to

Perry Hall Middle School is a great platform for going into higher learning. In addition to standard classes, Perry Hall middle offers a variety of opportunities, including Honors and GT level classes, as well as an assortment of elective opportunities. Teachers are amongst the best in Baltimore County.

I'm an 8th grade student here, and I have to say I'm going to miss this school. It has wonderful clubs, teachers, students, and administrators. I personally joined NJHS and I love helping out with the World's Fair. The school offers GT programs and an All A's breakfast to celebrate your accomplishments. I have only had one teacher that I haven't been thrilled about (he gave up to 2.5 hours of homework some nights), most teachers are very helpful and memorable. Although there is the occasional "fight," it is quickly resolved, especially with the help of my vice principal, Ms. Duncan (she's awesome!). Overall, this is an excellent transitional school that prepares you well for high school, college, and even beyond. Good Bye, PHMS -Alyssa, 8th grade :)

Perry Hall Middle School offers excellent academics, and extra-curricular activities that prepare our students incredibly well for High school. We meet students' needs to get the best performance out of them in the classroom, and still challenge them to go above and beyond. Using top teachers, administrators, and an encouraged student base, we work together to educate and teach our students not only in academics, but in prospering through their lives. With so many other fun and inviting school pride activities such as; the undefeated basketball teams, various successful clubs, and helpful student council, we are not only a successful school, but one any child would completely enjoy themselves here. Speaking for myself and other 8th grade student there we wouldn't want to go to any other school. We love it here, and trust me. You. Will. Too!

I'm currently a 6th grader and right from the beginning I loved it. All the teachers are helpful and willing to answer questions. There is a HUGE library and so many new people. I absolutely love it there. I'm going to miss it when I go to High school. There are numerous clubs and there's always a program for everyone. If u are trying to decide what middle school you're going to, I highly recommend PHMS!

I'm currently an 8th grader and will be going on to high school in a couple of months. This is my first year here and I absolutely love it! I know at the beginning I was nervous about entering a new school, but after meeting a whole bunch of new people, getting to know my teachers (who are AWESOME), to tell the truth I really don't wanna leave. One of the things that I like abot PHMS is that the teachers prepare you for high school, mentally and physically. I also love how they don't rush through a lesson just so they can say that we learned it. They take their time and are happy to answer any questions you may have so that they know you fully understand. So all in all, PHMS is the best middle school to go to. GO PHMS!!! ILL MISS YOU!!! :)

I am a 6th grader who started PHMS this year(09-10). When I learned Perry Hall Middle was the largest middle school in MD, I was kind of scaried at first. But now since I've been at the school for 3 complete terms now, I take all of those thoughts back. Teachers, clubs, activities and more are all double thumbs up. Anybody going to middle school, go to PHMS!!!!!!

Last modified Perry Hall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.