Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted July 12, 2016
I don't have a child at this institution as yet for me to say yes or no. Am new parent, hopefully I will get know the school community better.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted July 12, 2016
So far so good, sky is always the limit when dealing with kids. Great job thus far.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 12, 2016
Am having a similar experience as, am a new parent,trying to get my child enroll.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted July 12, 2016
I don't know much in order for me to say anything. In the future I will pay more attention to same.

Posted July 12, 2016
Wonderful ambiance. Staff helpful and friendly. Environment is very clean. The school grounds appear to be very safe and children friendly environment.

Posted June 08, 2016
I have to admit I was a bit concerned about sending my son to Pikesville. However, it has been an excellent year. The school is safe, and my son has been challenged. I think the school has turned a corner, and I am hoping next year will go as smoothly as this one.

Posted April 25, 2015
Great school, I changed from Parks School and have not looked back. The enviornment is more well rounded.

Pikesville Middle School 1

Posted March 08, 2015
This school is in my district and I must say that if their standardized math and reading scores don't improve then I will be forced to send my children to a private school. In 2014 the average math score for PMS was 46.8 while the average reading score was 73.4. Hopefully the new principle will be able to turn this school around.

Posted January 03, 2015
My son is in 6th grade at PMS and is very excited to go to school every day. He is challenged by excellent and caring teachers, and he is surrounded by peers who share his values. The new principle is committed to making PMS a great place to learn.

Posted September 19, 2013
my school has taught me to be payctiont plight respectful coopertitive accountable and help full in my community

7701 Seven Mile Ln, Baltimore, MD  21208
Last modified Pikesville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.