Baltimore, MD
Students enrolled: 1,010

Posted April 25, 2015
Great school, I changed from Parks School and have not looked back. The enviornment is more well rounded.

Pikesville Middle School 1

Posted March 08, 2015
This school is in my district and I must say that if their standardized math and reading scores don't improve then I will be forced to send my children to a private school. In 2014 the average math score for PMS was 46.8 while the average reading score was 73.4. Hopefully the new principle will be able to turn this school around.

Posted January 03, 2015
My son is in 6th grade at PMS and is very excited to go to school every day. He is challenged by excellent and caring teachers, and he is surrounded by peers who share his values. The new principle is committed to making PMS a great place to learn.

Posted September 19, 2013
my school has taught me to be payctiont plight respectful coopertitive accountable and help full in my community

Pikesville Middle School 4

Posted June 25, 2013
I think Pikesville gets criticized harshly from parents who do not have children attending the school. As a parent of a 6th grader, I see a school that is well run with great teachers/administrators and students who are focused on getting to and from class. I think some parents feel the need to justify spending a lot of money on private school by putting down the public schools.

Posted August 10, 2012
My opinion is that Pikesville is great! You can pay a million bucks for your child to go to school and I bet ther will still be a few clowns attending. The staff at Pikesville keep you updated on everything thats going on with your child, activities, the school in general- whether it's positive or negative. For a single working mom like myself the communication with the teachers and guidance office makes a BIG difference. Also, Edline is the best at keeping track of your child's work. And from what I hear from other parents of children at surrounding schools Pikesville is at the top with the best. You have to give 5 stars for this school especially when you're not paying for your child to attend.

Posted February 02, 2012
pikesville is th best there was. even though i right b4 8th grade it was cool. there were teacher to help u with school and liife issues and let u strive to ur fullest. pikesville had good academic programs like gate way to technology (gtt) national jr honor society and more . no matter wht u say about pikesville middle just nw tht it was a good school and let u strive to ur fullest. :)

Posted March 30, 2011
hey I'm a 7th grader at pikesville and I think it fun. Other then the kids behavior. But we are ok students our classes are easy. Shhh don't tell our teachers haha.Pikesville an ok school. We have alot of fun things like all county and gtt. Gate way to technology is fun we made different circuits and got to use different equitment. Beware of some tachers like Mr. Permenter he has perfect seeing he sees almost evey thing but on to top of all that I'm loving this school for my second year can't wait til my third in 8th that's when all the action goes down

Pikesville Middle School 4

Posted December 15, 2009
i think pikesville is a great school im in 6th grade and i love all my teachers espicially mrs. lewis for language arts you are so lucky if you get her ms. yadush i also the best music teacher ever she is so funny and i love her i give props to ms. fraizer as long as you r on her good side she is the best

Posted November 05, 2009
My daughter is in the sixth grade and she loves it. She came from privet school and ajusted very well.

Pikesville Middle School
7701 Seven Mile Ln, Baltimore, MD  21208
Last modified Pikesville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pikesville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top