Public charter
Baltimore, MD

KIPP Harmony 3

Posted April 15, 2015
I believe this school has changed a lot since it first opened up. This school has a lot of behavior issues although the staff try as best they can however still being located in an empowerment zone and servicing the same families makes them no different from surrounding schools. They do offer some great things such as there power hour to help bring kids up to speed on reading and math, however I believe the behavior policy need to be given a second look. Speaking from a parent of a child with out behavior issues I think it's unfair my child has to be punished or sit because other kids in her class have been misbaving. My child once liked school but after being here and getting frustrated with the other kids behavior I find her asking to stay home more and more . I find this frustrating to me and my child. Kipp harmony would be a better school if the kids behavior was more managed through parents being more involved.

KIPP Harmony 5

Posted August 30, 2013
I love KIPP Harmony, they work with my son daily to make him a better human being. The school has many children with different backgrounds. The school works with parents to better themselves also and gives them the chance to go back to school if they don't understand their children's homework.

KIPP Harmony
4701 Greenspring Ave, Baltimore, MD  21215
(443) 642-2027
Last modified KIPP Harmony is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
KIPP Harmony Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top