Bad
Good

This is our third year at Pine Grove. I could not be happier with the teachers and staff. They go above and beyond what is needed. My daughter was having some problems and the teachers actually took time to contact me at home after school hours, while they were with their own families, to discuss strategies to help her out. I love this school so much that I am putting my own education on hold so my daughter can finish her elementary school here!!!!

I am very impressed with the school and the teacher so far. My son is in Kindergarten and three months in he has learned so much and is excited about learning. They are already reading and writing at a much higher level than expected at this stage.

Yes, this is the greatest of the greatest schools in Baltimore County. When the precedent principal - Mr. Weber retired and left school, I thought there would not be another good principal again and I worried about the future of Pine Grove Elementary School. But... the new principal - Mrs. Wilson is a dear friend and sister of moms and a loving grandma of kids! She cares about the kids' performance academically, physically and emotionally. She uses understanding and love to correct kids' behavior if there is any. A lot of young teachers begin to send their own kids into this great school. This is not just a school, it is a community and home for people living in this school district...

My son is in the 5th grade, his final year at PGE...we'll sure miss this great school. We have had many positive experiences during our six years here. Living i n this neighborhood is great, and what a bonus to have a wonderful school too. We're looking forward to Pine Grove Middle next year!

My sons went to Pine Grove Elementary School and now his son attends this wonderful school. As a grandmother, the great standards and accountability are still present. What makes this school superior is the teacher and parent involvement. This school holds students and parents accountable for their success. No excuses. If a child needs help, the child is given help. I love this school and I am so satisfied my grandson will benefit from an excellent education.

The teachers at Pine Grove Elementary School are the kindest, most caring teachers that go the extra step to encourage, empower, and make the most out of the elementary school experience for the children. PGE places emphasis on the arts when many schools have forgotten the importance of nurturing children's minds through creativity. PGE welcomes diversity and teaches respect and tolerance. PGE demonstrates involvement in community and teaches the importance of helping others.

I love this school. The parents are very involved and the teachers are very accessible. The principal is caring and enthusiastic. The children are expected to do well and are rewarded for their efforts. There are all sorts of after school events to encourage parental involvement. The whole atmosphere has been a positive experience for my two children.

Pine Grove Elementary has been a wonderful experience for my son. He is enjoying the academic programs and sharing everything he learns with us. The teachers are wonderful and very encouraging to the students.

This school is outstanding - parent involvement is almost 100% every year; main events have to be held at a local high school to hold all the parents. The teachers are involved 100% and are outstanding from Pre-K to 5th - this is the best public school I have ever seen and I am thrilled by the results I have seen in both my children - everyone loves this school.

Last modified Pine Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.