Posted May 10, 2011
I believe that Red House Run is THE best school in Maryland. I have always been treated great and all the teachers and staff treat my son like their own. Teachers always make extra time for any student who need help. The school is very secure. If a student from the pavillion needs to enter the main building, there is always supervision. ALL visitiors must check in at the main office or office staff will chase them down :) This really is a safe school. All students are kind to staff & each other.

Posted March 30, 2010
My child is in kindergarden, so far I give this school a 10/10. Liked the administration and the teacher. My child is learning new things every day. Her reading and math has greatly improved since she started this school

Posted August 29, 2009

Posted November 15, 2008
Red House Run is a National Blue Ribbon School. The teachers take time to know their students and help them along their journey. Every person is compassionate at Red House Run.

Posted April 04, 2007
- a administrator

Posted October 31, 2006
This school has continued to offer an excellent learning environment. From 1997 - the present, I have been amazed at the strides Red House Run has taken to provide a quality education for ALL students. Hats off to this administration and faculty. I have one child that graduated from this school, and one in PK. This school prepared my oldest to do well in a private school setting. Additionally, my youngest amazes me with what she has learned since August 28th. Thank you, Red House Run, for an A-1 public education opportunity for our children. Recommendation: an after school program would really be appreciated.

Posted March 14, 2006
My daughter started attending this school in the beginning of her 4th grade. I have nothing but positive remarks to say about this school. The teachers are very dedicated. They have numerous after school activities to help children to enjoy learning. The parents are very involved in all activities. The morning and afternoon drop off/ pick up is very organized and safe. This school gets an A+.

Posted May 19, 2005

Posted April 29, 2004

Red House Run Elementary School
1717 Weyburn Rd, Baltimore, MD  21237
Last modified Red House Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red House Run Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.