Posted September 19, 2014
This is an awesome school! BCPS is trying to make it a neighborhood school instead of the county wide magnet it has always been. Please help us put CVE back on the magnet application. http://www.ZoneFreeCVE.org

Posted July 01, 2014
THIS SCHOOL IS THE BEST!! it doesn't get much better then Cromwell valley. All 3 of my kids went here and love it!! They go above and beyond for every student to reach their fullest in learning. They do so much in 5th grade for the kids leaving, no other school can compare

Posted October 27, 2013
My daughter is now in 1st grade and I couldn't be happier. The teachers and administrators are awesome! My daughter continues to excel and loves going to this school! Even more importantly I LOVE the socio economic and cultural diversity that is created with the random lottery process. The diversity in this school provides the kids with a better education than any book can. We have kids from all walks of life and our test scores and performance are as good if not better than the more economically well off schools in the area. My son has special needs and I have total peace of mind with him going there next year after I pulled him from one of the Towson schools. if you can get your child into this school don't hesitate!

Cromwell Valley Elementary Technology 3

Posted August 23, 2013
This is a good school. The faculty and staff are great. There are numerous opportunities all year for parents and students. My child attended the CVE last year and loved it. Unfortunately, I find the principal unapproachable & old-fashioned when deciding which parents and children to greet. For it to be 2013 and have a diverse successful school as CVE,I find it unbelievable to have a principal with tunnel vision. For example, the principal handed out items at a Bingo night. She went to most tables at the event except 2 or 3. My table was right in front of the door she entered but she gave items to the table on the right and left of my table. Doesn't seem big until you notice small gestures here and there. Replace her with someone with the same caliber and more open to diversity and the school will be even better. For busy parents, the after school program is helpful. It is not great, most of the staff is friendly. Since my wife drops off & picks up 90% of the time, I feel like I am kidnapping my kid the few times I pickup. Leadership is lacking onsite. Overall great school. After taking my child to another school, I see clearly what this school needs to receive a 10 ranking.

Posted July 20, 2013
Our daughter is going into 3rd grade at Cromwell. She's had 3 excellent teachers and receives extra reading support from the specialists as well. This summer there is even a free summer reading/math program for an hour, 2 days a week to keep her on track. The principal and assistant principal are first rate. We literally won the lottery with this school.

Posted January 19, 2013
With three boys attending Cromwell in different grades, I never cease to be amazed at the consistent superiority of the academic environment and the competence and personal involvement of the entire staff. This is what you want your children's school to be.

Posted October 19, 2012
This is my son's third year at CVE. I was a bit unsure about choosing a magnet school for him since our neighborhood school is a good one. Three years later, I am glad I made this choice. His teachers know him well and are always looking for the best in him. They are always available to talk about any issues that might come up. The communication from his teachers and the school are great. The PTA is very active and we always enjoy their planned activities like the Back to School Picnic, the Fall Festival, Bingo Night, etc. I like that the school is racially and socioeconomically diverse while maintaining its high expectations for all students. The principal and assistant principal attend all of the school's events and are obviously very dedicated to the school. The technology at CVE is something very unique to this elementary school and I am glad my son has the opportunity to use it daily. I would highly recommend the school this school to anyone.

Posted November 22, 2011
My daughter attends Cromwell Valley Elementary and I am thoroughly satisfied with her accomplishments and her progress!!

Posted September 27, 2011
Excellent school our son attended kindergarten there last year we were more than satisfied with the school and his teacher Ms. Smith.

Posted August 26, 2011
I am an alumni of cromwell valley elementry and currently am at calvert hall high school on the la sallian scholarship. While my acedemic sucess continued at my middle school, cromwell was responsable for the basis of my education. Your child will have many opportunities to make friends and get a great education. This early start is important because it will inspire your child to do their best in acedemics in middle school and beyond.

Cromwell Valley Elementary Technology
825 Providence Rd, Baltimore, MD  21286
Last modified Cromwell Valley Elementary Technology is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cromwell Valley Elementary Technology Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 61 reviews.