Bad
Good

Simply the best! Great atmosphere, enthusiaatic and energetic teachers, lot of support for kids. Every kid gets a lot of attention. We love it here! Happy to be a part of CVE for over 8 years (amoung few children).

This is an awesome school! BCPS is trying to make it a neighborhood school instead of the county wide magnet it has always been. Please help us put CVE back on the magnet application. http://www.ZoneFreeCVE.org

THIS SCHOOL IS THE BEST!! it doesn't get much better then Cromwell valley. All 3 of my kids went here and love it!! They go above and beyond for every student to reach their fullest in learning. They do so much in 5th grade for the kids leaving, no other school can compare

My daughter is now in 1st grade and I couldn't be happier. The teachers and administrators are awesome! My daughter continues to excel and loves going to this school! Even more importantly I LOVE the socio economic and cultural diversity that is created with the random lottery process. The diversity in this school provides the kids with a better education than any book can. We have kids from all walks of life and our test scores and performance are as good if not better than the more economically well off schools in the area. My son has special needs and I have total peace of mind with him going there next year after I pulled him from one of the Towson schools. if you can get your child into this school don't hesitate!

Great school! Wish the principal is more friendly, and teachers pay more attentions to kids during the recession time! Some kids need helps to improve their socialize skills!!!

This is a good school. The faculty and staff are great. There are numerous opportunities all year for parents and students. My child attended the CVE last year and loved it. Unfortunately, I find the principal unapproachable & old-fashioned when deciding which parents and children to greet. For it to be 2013 and have a diverse successful school as CVE,I find it unbelievable to have a principal with tunnel vision. For example, the principal handed out items at a Bingo night. She went to most tables at the event except 2 or 3. My table was right in front of the door she entered but she gave items to the table on the right and left of my table. Doesn't seem big until you notice small gestures here and there. Replace her with someone with the same caliber and more open to diversity and the school will be even better. For busy parents, the after school program is helpful. It is not great, most of the staff is friendly. Since my wife drops off & picks up 90% of the time, I feel like I am kidnapping my kid the few times I pickup. Leadership is lacking onsite. Overall great school. After taking my child to another school, I see clearly what this school needs to receive a 10 ranking.

Our daughter is going into 3rd grade at Cromwell. She's had 3 excellent teachers and receives extra reading support from the specialists as well. This summer there is even a free summer reading/math program for an hour, 2 days a week to keep her on track. The principal and assistant principal are first rate. We literally won the lottery with this school.

With three boys attending Cromwell in different grades, I never cease to be amazed at the consistent superiority of the academic environment and the competence and personal involvement of the entire staff. This is what you want your children's school to be.

This is my son's third year at CVE. I was a bit unsure about choosing a magnet school for him since our neighborhood school is a good one. Three years later, I am glad I made this choice. His teachers know him well and are always looking for the best in him. They are always available to talk about any issues that might come up. The communication from his teachers and the school are great. The PTA is very active and we always enjoy their planned activities like the Back to School Picnic, the Fall Festival, Bingo Night, etc. I like that the school is racially and socioeconomically diverse while maintaining its high expectations for all students. The principal and assistant principal attend all of the school's events and are obviously very dedicated to the school. The technology at CVE is something very unique to this elementary school and I am glad my son has the opportunity to use it daily. I would highly recommend the school this school to anyone.

My daughter attends Cromwell Valley Elementary and I am thoroughly satisfied with her accomplishments and her progress!!

Last modified Cromwell Valley Elementary Technology is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.