Bad
Good

Really don't like the school or the staff the. Principle is lazy does want to do anything a teacher grab my son and they tried to hide the incident! Not happy with the school at all!

I am very pleased with the academic progress my granddaughter has made during this school year. Enhancing her extra curriculum activities was a plus to encourage her to do her best so that she could recieve the rewards.

I found the school to be a breath of fresh air. All teachers and office staff I encountered were great. My son was shy at first but within a few days he felt the school was great also.

My child is a 5th grade student, and I have seen a lot of change with the teachers, students, parents, and administration. There are more teachers that can relate to the students, parents, and community. The teachers are all responsive to my emails and phone calls. I LOVE IT. I had a few bus concerns early in the school year, and the AP and Principal were right on it. I am glad to see the new Scotts Branch Elementary School.

My child is a 5th grade student, and this has been his best experience yet. This year there are more teachers that match the school make-up. And, ALL staff have been very warm. I really like the front office staff. And, when I call or email the teacher, my son's teacher quickly returns my call or email. I LOVE IT! There were a few bus problems in August, but the AP and Principal were right on it. I think the other comments posted do not really talk fairly about the school. I recommend you visit the school and you will see it is a great place for places. I do not want my son to go to middle school yet!

my children (3) of them and myself love scotts branch. it has a very warm environment unlike the school they came from Glyndon!!!!!! Love the principle, office staff and teachers. you go Ms. Bennett

Had a bad experience with the principal. If you are parent worried about your child being bullied this is not the school for you. Now the teachers are ok they do what ever they can do to help you but the principal wasn't any help. She told me its nothing she could do about my child being bullied.

the teachers are nnice and soo is the assissant princeapal, but the princeapal ms.bennett can be not my ideal princepal... my son was picked on on bus and was slapped in face. i went up to school around 4, and she had anattuide whe n i reported it, then my son said the e boy was touching him so he asked him to stop and thenn boy smacked him... then her response was well if u were turned around in seat facin forward he wouldny of smacked u, honestly thats not true because boy was touching him so either way my son was being harrased for 2 years straight that boy picked on my son

There is nothing great about this school except for the Students and Teachers. Unfortunately, the administration, mainly the principal has no care or concern for the staff or well being of the students. MS Bennett does not care about discipline. She puts down students and teachers in front of parents and other students. She has displayed a non professional attitude when approached. If Ms. Bennet was not part of this school it would be a wonderful environment.

My son loves his school and teachers. The teachers really care about their students and are very concerned mainly about the reading and math skills. It's a shame this is just an elementary school, because it would also be great as a middle school.

Last modified Scotts Branch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.