Posted September 05, 2012
We have 2 daughters that attend Seneca and I cannot say enough good things about the school. The teachers, staff, principal and vice principal are wonderful, professional, talented and caring. They are extremely organized, do great things with the curriculum and extra curricular activities. They go above and beyond when it comes to special events as well.

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted April 04, 2008

Seneca Elementary School 0

Posted January 25, 2008
I have 2 daughters that went to OLQP catholic school and when they eliminated the elementary shool there we sent them to Seneca. We live right around the corner from there and couldn't be more happy with the staff and the school itself. They have a wonderful PTA as well. The teachers are excellent and the principal and vice principal do a fantastic job at running things. We are truely grateful for the outstanding after school programs such as MESA and 24. My third daughter will also be attending there as well.

Seneca Elementary School 0

Posted June 07, 2007
i have a child going into the pre-k class this fall and the teachers and staff have been wonderful in helping with the process

Posted April 02, 2005
- a former student

Posted March 04, 2004
My son has been going to seneca since last year for kindergarten and now he is in 1st grade. It is a great school, parents are involved in everything their children do. My daughter will be attending the pre-k program next year. Keep up the good work seneca!!! Thanks for everything!!!

Posted February 05, 2004
Great school, one of the best. My kids love this school. The Teachers and the Principal are caring and loving.

Posted September 03, 2003
My two daughters went to school at Seneca Elementary, and now they each have a daughter going there. I am happy to see how involved the teachers are and the personal attention given to each student. I have been very satisfied with how much my grandchildren have learned. Seneca is also a very safety oriented school.

Seneca Elementary School
545 Carrollwood Rd, Baltimore, MD  21220
Last modified Seneca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seneca Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.