Posted October 02, 2014
long story short I believe the school is pathetic. I have witnessed so many bad things at the school that I felt the need to pull my daughter out of it just after one year. And any parents that care about their kid would certainly do the same. If you think that your kid is learning and is being respected by not only teachers but by the administrative staff at the school, you're fooling yourself and you obviously need to get more involved in what these kids go through during the day. We have found no one to turn to at that school that was ever really helpful. They put a pacifier in your mouth just to shut you up. When I went to American Education Week. Couldn't even make it through the whole day and my child is supposed to go the whole year here I don't think so. Administrative staff is a joke and the teachers are so miserable that they need to find another job. Don't even get me started about the kids that go there. Obviously nobody gives a s*** how they act so they let them cuss and push people around and when you go to somebody like the guidance counselor you get yelled at for tattle tailing? Unbelievable.

Posted October 21, 2010
I attended from 2000-2003. The GT program was really helpful but when I had to move down out of those classes I didn't learn a thing. Bullying has and seems like it will always be a problem. I had family attend in the 80s and 90s where it was a problem, and now my nieces attend and it's STILL a problem. I was terrified of going to school every day. And most of my former classmates went on to become teen parents, although a few already accomplished that in their time at Stemmers.

Stemmers Run Middle School 4

Posted August 24, 2010
I'm very proud to be a teacher at Stemmers. The administration and staff are dedicated, compassionate professionals who work together to meet challenges and solve problems. We consistently strive to provide a safe, supportive environment where students can begin to develop into informed and caring citizens who will go on to enjoy happy, productive, fulfilling lives. This is MOST effective (and more fun for everybody) when students and teachers and parents work as a team. I'm looking forward to a championship year!

Posted June 26, 2010
If you can avoid this school please do. I pulled my son out of school May 2010 due to exposure to things a child should not be exposed to. Read between the lines please.

Posted April 11, 2010

Posted March 22, 2010
My child is doing very well in this school. She is a straight a student. She loves going to this school also. I would not change a thing about it.

Posted August 04, 2009
it is remarkable i love this school too death ' its fun and lets you learn everything in a fun way too!' i love it!

Posted August 04, 2009

Stemmers Run Middle School 0

Posted June 19, 2009
My child attended stemmers for the first time this year in the 6th grade. We moved from Washington State in 2004 and let me tell you this. You folks think you have a bad school here, try Washington. It's is night and day. I can't say all teachers, but I can say a majority of them care about the students and their education. I had one teacher (MR. Huber) that went beyond being a teacher to help my grandson get better grades and stay on tract. I kept in contact with all of his teachers by e-mails and phone conversations. Don't down grade something until you have seen all others. This school is a good school to be in and look forward to next year.

Posted June 18, 2009
My daughter loved it the past two years she was there. The techers are good, it's the kids that bring down the school.

Stemmers Run Middle School
201 Stemmers Run Rd, Baltimore, MD  21221
Last modified Stemmers Run Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stemmers Run Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top