Posted November 17, 2013
My daughter loves Summit Park Elementary! She loves all of her teachers and support staff! She feels supported and she begs to stay to stay at school to attend homework club. The staff is kind and considerate and are accessible via email, phone and in person. Summit Park Elementary is a great school.

Posted July 28, 2013
Summitt Park is as good as it gets for 2013. I am a substitute Teacher in other schools and this School has the best children and best staff. The faculty really cares about the children and I know my daughter's love this school.

Posted August 13, 2012
We love Summit Park. The entire staff is friendly, knows our children, and works very hard to make the school the best. Our children work hard and enjoy school. We couldn't ask for a better place.

Summit Park Elementary School 4

Posted November 10, 2011
I have gotten frustrated with Summit Park. I have seen more and more examples of favoritism with the children. I understand that the more well-behaved kids can be counted on, but it would be nice to see ALL of the children be given the same opportunities. I think that some of the teachers are focus more on the MSA scores than the social needs of the kids.

Posted September 22, 2009
This will be our 4th year at Summit Park (I have a 1st and 3rd grader) and my overall experience has been very positive. The teachers are great and very responsive. They genuinely care about the students. My kids actually love going to school!

Summit Park Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2009
My experience with SPE has been frustrating. One of the most difficult issues to overcome is the school's inherent refusal to communicate with parents. Also, this school overlooks critical elements of education. The school fails to promote creativity or to inspire imaginative thinking. Even art class at SPE is rigid and structured. I think that all the problems with SPE comes from a lack of quality leadership.

Posted May 04, 2009
I believe this school is excellent. I have been in several other schools and teachers do make a difference. You can have an outstanding community, but if the teaching isn't there, the kids only rise to the expectation set before them! I love this school!

Summit Park Elementary School 2

Posted April 16, 2009
SPE has potential but falls well short...hiding behind their 'Blue Ribbon' status and MSA scores that are more of a reflection of the students that attend the school than the staff that serves them.

Posted March 24, 2009
When I send my child off to school each morning, not only is she is getting an outstanding education, but she is also learning how to be a respectful, compassionate, and caring individual. The administration, support staff, and teachers go over and beyond what is expected and my child is happy!

Posted March 23, 2009
My family loves Summit Park Elementary. The entire staff goes out of its way to get to know every child and make them all feel special. We know our children are getting a great education in a caring environment.

Summit Park Elementary School
6920 Diana Rd, Baltimore, MD  21209
Last modified Summit Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top