Bad
Good

My son will enter Middle School this September but I have to say that we have had the greatest experience for the past 6 years at Victory Villa Elementary School. The teachers are amazing, the staff is so kind and supportive, and the Principal and AP are the BEST!!! We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help encourage and teach our son to be the best he can be! Advice: Join the PTA. Stay involved. Not only have we created awesome friendships that will last a lifetime, but we consider the folks at VVES, our family!! Thank you to everyone who helped shape our son into the amazing young man he is today!!

I attend this school and so did my children. I love going back and recalling my memories of this school. Very Clean and very friendly Staff.

Victory Villa is a fantastic school! The best interests of their students are paramount in everything they do. I have watched many children grow and mature under the watchful and dedicated eyes of the fabulous staff at the Villa. They have an active and enthusiastic PTA who is always providing fun opportunities for the children. I have had two children at Victory Villa from PreK (where the BEST teacher in Baltimore County is!) through their fifth grade and I can honestly say that Victory Villa Elementary School is by far the BEST school around!

This is an excellent elementary school & Mrs. East is a wonderful Principal.

My daughter just left Victory Villa this past year. I hated to see her leave. The quality of education and the dedication of the staff was great. I truly believe that it is the leadership that is making this school great. The teachers and staff love the kids and it shows. I can't say enough about this school. And the academics meet each child at their particular need. It is refreshing. Kudos Victory Villa you'll always have a special place in my heart.

Last modified Victory Villa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.