Posted August 06, 2013
My son will enter Middle School this September but I have to say that we have had the greatest experience for the past 6 years at Victory Villa Elementary School. The teachers are amazing, the staff is so kind and supportive, and the Principal and AP are the BEST!!! We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to help encourage and teach our son to be the best he can be! Advice: Join the PTA. Stay involved. Not only have we created awesome friendships that will last a lifetime, but we consider the folks at VVES, our family!! Thank you to everyone who helped shape our son into the amazing young man he is today!!

Posted August 05, 2011
I attend this school and so did my children. I love going back and recalling my memories of this school. Very Clean and very friendly Staff.

Posted September 26, 2009

Victory Villa Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2008
Victory Villa is a fantastic school! The best interests of their students are paramount in everything they do. I have watched many children grow and mature under the watchful and dedicated eyes of the fabulous staff at the Villa. They have an active and enthusiastic PTA who is always providing fun opportunities for the children. I have had two children at Victory Villa from PreK (where the BEST teacher in Baltimore County is!) through their fifth grade and I can honestly say that Victory Villa Elementary School is by far the BEST school around!

Posted April 25, 2008

Posted December 06, 2007
This is an excellent elementary school & Mrs. East is a wonderful Principal.

Posted September 19, 2006
My daughter just left Victory Villa this past year. I hated to see her leave. The quality of education and the dedication of the staff was great. I truly believe that it is the leadership that is making this school great. The teachers and staff love the kids and it shows. I can't say enough about this school. And the academics meet each child at their particular need. It is refreshing. Kudos Victory Villa you'll always have a special place in my heart.

Posted October 06, 2005
I have had the pleasure of having two girls attend VV elem. They have been well prepared for the future. One has already graduated and was afforded so many programs outside of the system... it has been amazing she's now a senior in high school and excelling. The other is getting the education of a lifetime and surprisingly is doing better than children in private schools. This is the place to send your child if you want a bright furture for them.

Victory Villa Elementary School 4

Posted September 01, 2005
I have a son who attends V.V. I love the teachers and staff. They go out of their way to make my son feel welcome and excited about school. They have the best first grade teacher ever! She helps the students understand the students Liberty in first grade. I have noticed that the PTA members do not look outside the box for ideas and or fundraisers and shy away from other ideas of parents. But over all this is an excellent school.

Victory Villa Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2005

Victory Villa Elementary School
500 Compass Rd, Baltimore, MD  21220
Last modified Victory Villa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Victory Villa Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top