Bad
Good

Woodbridge elementary is great school. The staff is very caring and friendly. It's very diverse school. Great principle.

I went to Woodbridge Elementary for about a year and things didn't exactly go well for me. I didn't really feel welcome. When I first went there, I felt this aura and presence that this school isn't the one I should be attending. Archbishop Borders is my type of a school with good and close friends. -Paul Zheng, a transferred 4th Grader

My son is a transfer from another Baltimore County school in Windsor Mill and Woodbridge has been by far a much better experience for him. He actually loves learning now and he likes his teachers. The teachers seem to really like him as well. This school is extremely nurturing to the students and they make learning fun. He actually got an A on his math test which is new for him because he would rip them up at his other school. I actually cried when I saw how well he did. This school has changed my negative perception of Baltimore County schools, although I think it is sad that the educational experience is drastically different depending on your zip code.

I am a parent of two children at Woodbridge and I am very pleased with this school! The principle, Mr. Barnet is amazing! He knows every child by name, and truly seems to be invested in each child, and making the school a wonderful environment for them to thrive and grow! The staff is wonderful also! Everyone is so friendly, and always willing to help. My daughter is know in her last year at Woodbridge, and I hope & pray that her next school is as inviting and invested in the children as Woodbridge is! I would defiantly recommend this school!

We have been very pleased with this school, particularly since the change in school principal. The staff and PTA are very dedicated and caring!

i am very happy with this school, very very organized school, my son is really happy in this school.

My son started in Jan.2008. His previous school was very disorganized and he was not challenged at all. The six month he was there his grades improved by the 3rd quarter. The teachers are more in tune with students needs and does not hesitate to meet with the parents. Their PTA are a wonderful asset to the school as well

I am a parents of 2 children who have attended Woodbridge Valley one of which is still attending. Overall we have loved the school. My children have made great friends and most of the teachers we have met have been wonderful.lf I have one complaint it is that both of my children are in T+G and the work even at that level is too easy. I have rarely seen the kids challenged the way I think a talented and gifted program should be. They also need to work on the band...my older son was in band and he barely could play and he wasn't challenged at all. We got private lessons and within weeks he was playing at such a higher level than the school teaches.

My granddaughter has had a fantastic experience at Woodbridge! She is ADHD, but the teachers were able to handle her well, get her enthused about learning, and keep her focused without medications. Communication between teachers and parents was consistent and we felt we could get her needs addressed immediately. We had the money for private school but preferred the education here. I am a child psychologist and visit private and public schools frequently. I found the administration in this school to be better than most schools I have visited.

Last modified Woodbridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.