Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Both my children attend Sparrows Point Middle school,. My son is finishing 8th grade and my daughter 6th. Their teachers have been supportive, challenging, fun and encouraging. To see such high standards of care and commitment to the students (and community) has been comforting during a time that can be a difficult transition for our kids. Love SPMS and how successful my kids have been here!

My son is finishing 6th grade here and the transition from elementary school has been very smooth. The staff does a wonderful job communicating with parents through BCPSone and email. The one to one devices for 6th grade have provided some fantastic learning opportunities for the students.

My son is in 8th grade and has blossomed at Sparrows Point Middle. He has been challenged, encouraged, and held to a high standard. The teachers demonstrate an understanding of the community and genuinely care about the students. Love this school!

I am very satisfied with the school. My eldest attended and excelled. My youngest struggles a bit more with school and the teachers are always willing to assist and do what ever it takes to motivate him to excel. It is a very small school with very little problems.

I think it is a great school! *Mr. Sacks And Ms. Kawla RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the best teachers ever. They make this school awesome.

I am very satisfied with this school. My son is in 8th grade. When his grades started to slip I was notified immediately. His teachers have been wonderful in helping to bring his grades up. We communicate constantly through email. The administration is great and they do not put up with violence.

My son attended 7th grade at SPMS. He had such a terrible experience there I pulled him out and sent him back to his previous middle school for 8th grade. When he defended himself he got suspended and the Administrators did very little to help. His grades were terrible and he almost failed for the year. I have another child who will be attending this school in a few years and I hope by then they will have improved in all areas.

This school rocks. The teachers rock. Im in 8th grade GT classes.

Last modified Sparrows Point Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.