Posted November 02, 2011
I think it is a great school! *Mr. Sacks And Ms. Kawla RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the best teachers ever. They make this school awesome.

Posted April 21, 2009
I am very satisfied with this school. My son is in 8th grade. When his grades started to slip I was notified immediately. His teachers have been wonderful in helping to bring his grades up. We communicate constantly through email. The administration is great and they do not put up with violence.

Sparrows Point Middle School 1

Posted November 15, 2008
My son attended 7th grade at SPMS. He had such a terrible experience there I pulled him out and sent him back to his previous middle school for 8th grade. When he defended himself he got suspended and the Administrators did very little to help. His grades were terrible and he almost failed for the year. I have another child who will be attending this school in a few years and I hope by then they will have improved in all areas.

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted January 18, 2008
This school rocks. The teachers rock. Im in 8th grade GT classes.

Posted April 09, 2004
Love the school! The 6th grade leasion is wonderful! Way To Go Ms. Lowers! On top of everything!

Sparrows Point Middle School 1

Posted February 23, 2004
I was very disappointed with this middle school. Had sent three girls there previously with no major problem. My son had a lot of difficulty with being bully at thebus stop, on the bus and at school. Absolutely had no help thru administration, teachers or guidance. Dealt with it thru his whole 6th grade. Received bad grades on his final report card and I had no clue he was doing poorly. So we pulled him out and homeschooled him. Hoping more success with the high school. I give this school a definite very poor rating in every aspect.

Posted January 04, 2004
- a former student

Sparrows Point Middle School
7400 North Point Rd, Baltimore, MD  21219
Last modified Sparrows Point Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sparrows Point Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.