Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My daughter has been attending Woodmoor since she was in pre-k and loves it. The teachers are amazing and the staff is caring! They recognize student accomplishments and show they truly care for the children.

My daughter graduated from woodmoor just last year and my son still currently attends. I am very appreciative of the dedication and hard work the staff at woodmoor shows. The principle is always available to assist and always has a smile. The teachers that I have been in contact with are always willing to help the students succeed. Both of my children have had a very successful educational experience at woodmoor and I am thankful for the care and consideration that the staff show.

As a parent, I love Woodmoor Elementary School. The principal is excellent. She is always visible. She is welcoming to parents The staff at Woodmoor informs parents when their is a concern. The teachers really differentiated the instruction for my child. I am very appreciative. I think Woodmoor should be rated very high. Check out the improved scores were as other school stay the same. I am a proud parent of Woodmoor Elementary School. I highly recommend this school.

My daughter graduated from this school in the summer of 2009. She was guided and encouraged to reach for the stars. She is currently in one of the best Private schools in Baltimore, MD. The principal is always available and assesible to all. She has a ready smile and is a wealth of encouragement and support to the parents. They have a fantastic social worker. The teachers are very helpful.The whole teaching staff push, support and encourage the children to aim higher than average.They empower the kids. Take a bow Woodmoor!!!!!!!!

I have 4 sons 2 whom have graduated from Woodmoor and 2 who are presently enrolled. The teachers are very active with the growth and development of the children. I recommend my peers when looking for a home to consider this area JUST for the education I know there children will receive @ Woodmoor. The principal is very active and can always be found available for the children, parents, and teachers. Woodmoor is a very helpful tool to prepare our youth for the future.

Woodmoor Elementary School provides the students with an after school program with transportation which is wonderful. They also have a program entitled, 'Get the Message' to help the students. The staff is very caring. The principal is very visible and is actively involved with the school. Thank you for the extra caring and providing quality.

I spent the last 6 years teaching at Woodmoor and can appreciate the positive and negative comments made by others on this site. It is true that this community is challenging. Many weeks we would come back to school to inventory the vandalism that had occurred over the weekend. There are definitely those families that are difficult to deal with, like in any school, but I found that the staff tried to look beyond any troubles there were to provide the best educational experiences. Yes, the workload, piled on by Superintendents that are out of touch with the true needs of the students, was overwhelming. However, the staff worked together to achieve, year after year - just look at the increase in MSA scores over the past few years. I am sorry to be moving away and leaving a group of such dedicated teachers.

Last modified Woodmoor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.