Bad
Good

My son is Kindergarteen and I must say that the support and involvement gven by not only the Principal Mr Parker but his teachers, aids and all staff down to the cafeteria staff is amazing. They care and they show it. They make me as a parent want to be involved in my childs academic career. I'm so happy and proud my child is a student at Glenmar Elementary.

Mr Parker is one of the best Principal that I ever met! He always update all the parents of all activities and progress of our kids! He encouraged all students to continue to read! read ! Read! Good job....

The principal of this school, Mr Parker is awesome. A principal who always smile, very approachable and professional. All teachers are great and very professionals too. I am so pleased with everything about this school. Proud to say that my kids are studying here.

Glenmar Elem. School is a GOOD school for my kids. My son just graduated elementary from this school and my other son will be a 4th grader soon this coming school year. All the teachers are nice and very professionals. Mr Parker, the principal is very energetic and very involved in every school activities they have. He always make sure to remind every parents by calling or leaving a voicemail, to keep them updated and informed of every students activity in school. I like their Art teacher, Ms Fitzgerald. She always actively participate in Art Exhibits by submitting entries of her students artwork, which is also joined by other students from different schools of Baltimore County. Mrs Williams is my sons favorite teacher. She is a good and dedicated educator, very calm and caring teacher to students.

i was kind of hesitant to put my child to this school at first when she was in kindergtarten, but i just got a house in the area and i didn't had any choice. but i was so happy to find out the school was in good shape, physically, first, then th principal, mr. parker was a very good leader. he was able to put the school into an organized place for both teachers and students. you will even see him walk all the way to the end of the schoolgrounds to watch the kids go home. the teachers are great, very hands on and approachable. also, the school has free breakfast in the morning ! plus the rooms are cool during hot days which is important for kids to stay comfortable while learning. my kid is doing very good. her assignments and school works are at par. would recommend to parents not to hesitate to put their kids in here!

The principal is very involve and always communicate with parents. The teachers are caring and dedicated. I plan to keep my kids in this school

The teachers ae caring and dedicated to the cildren. They go out of their way to make the kids meet a level of success. The test scores may not show it but the students are given an excellent education.

Both of my children attended Glenmar from Pre-k - 5th grade and I could not have chosen a better group of educators! Everyone at the school put the children first and made learning fun. They kept parents up to date and I never felt like I was being a bother.

Last modified Glenmar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.