General John Stricker Middle School 3

Posted November 03, 2014
I am a current 6th grade student at gjsms it isn't the best school but one of my teachers gives out candy. I do get bullied alot teachers see but dont do anything. Thats not ok i thought school was supppsed to be a nice and safe environment. But i dont think it is!

General John Stricker Middle School 4

Posted April 09, 2014
I'm a student at Stricker, and I guess it's good. Some of the teachers are bad, but otherwise they are nice. I do really good there behavior and grade-wise, because I don't want to mess with those teachers! I really like gym class, even though it can be boring and tough at times.

General John Stricker Middle School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
general John stricker middle school I think is the best school for my child Brandon Williams in the city my child was not getting the education help he need but this pat year at General stricker my child has improved so much with the help of the aides and teachers there and the after school programs is good for him and he really likes going to the programs he is now trying to get into football or soccer something he would not have done a year ago thanks to General John Stricker

Posted December 09, 2012
I think GJSMS is a terrific school and here the staff actually care about your needs! Which is very rare to get from most schools.The teachers are extrordinary i love all the clubs,programs,and events at GJSMS. Iespecially love the GT circullam they offer i am a member of their Student council(Generals council) which is a very fun but unique expierience and Quiz bowl which is a very fun extra cirricullar activity in where you compete with different scools with current funfilled questions! Over all GJSMS is one of the best Middle schools to go to and parents if you live around this area i strongly reccomend you send your child to General John Stricker Middle School!

General John Stricker Middle School 1

Posted March 31, 2011
I am getting ready to pull my son for homeschooling the teachers are not very helpful when it comes time for homework or classwork problems he recently has been out on home n hospital for an ongoing illness and we have tried numerous times to get his grades for 2nd quarter straight the tutor has tried to email the councilor and she still has not replied with an answer my son is very smart and willing to learn but the teachers or not willing to help the school has not changed i also have to older children that attended stricker in the late 80s and 90s the only thing that has changed is the principal and a few teachers they still treat the children the same to them its only a job

Posted May 13, 2010
My daughter entered the 6th grade this year and I have to admit I was terrified of 'Middle School'. She is now ending her 1st academic school year at General John Stricker and we are both pleased. She has been on Honor Roll every quarter, made wonderful friends, and volunteers at the school store during lunch. Her success is attributed to her hard work, teacher dedication, and parent support. Thank you GJSMS, my daughter is very happy. Very simply

Posted May 07, 2010

General John Stricker Middle School 0

Posted June 04, 2009
GJSMS is exceptional with children with special needs. The IEP teams members are excellent and have a great outlook for my grandson with special needs. The explain the testing results and answer any questions I have. I give a rating of excellent!!!

Posted May 19, 2009
i like this school my daughter does very well here and the teachers are fantastic

Posted May 19, 2009
i love my school. the teachers re awsome and i just love the programs

General John Stricker Middle School
7855 Trappe Rd, Baltimore, MD  21222
Last modified General John Stricker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
General John Stricker Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top