Posted November 21, 2014
Great school with excellent teachers. My son is in the Pre-K 3 program. He is autistic. I never have any problems with communication with the school and the teachers in his class are excellent. One of the great things about the school is that the Principal is very present and visible in the day to day. I had an issue the other day and emailed him about it. He got back to me right away with a solution. I am hoping my son can be in the program there again next year.

Posted February 16, 2014
Learning at Joppa View Elementary school creates memories that guide students through out their middle and high school years. The teachers and staff put so much time and effort into their work and they always encourage their students to do their best. By the time a student is in fifth grade they will have more knowledge than imaginable that will guide them through out life, and they will take the old adventures they've had at Joppa View and create new ones through out their school years. Joppa View is an amazing school that truly makes a mark on future careers.

Joppa View Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2013
This my son's first year attending JVE, I'm very pleased with the teachers. The school had a meet & greet, back to school night, and volunteer orientation. I love the fact that you have to a criminal background screening before volunteering & chaperoning on field trips! Education & safety!

Posted July 25, 2013
Joppa View is a wonderful school, with caring dedicated teachers. I have been very happy for the 4 years my daughter has attended so far.

Posted August 12, 2012
I have nothing but good things to say about this school. I was pleased with the school academically, and even more pleased with the teachers. They are very caring. All of the staff is caring and attentive. They also have strong parent involvement, which is very reassuring.

Posted September 21, 2010
I appreciate the dedicationn of the staff and the promptmess with which issues are dealt.

Posted April 30, 2010

Joppa View Elementary School 0

Posted February 04, 2010
I taught school for 23 years and am now a grandparent of a JVE student. I feel that JVE does a wonderful job in all areas of a child's academic education. At JVE you will find caring teachers, structured curriculum, well disciplined students and an active parent group.

Posted November 23, 2009
This school is exceptional. All of the teachers care and do a wonderful job of teaching the children. There is a large parent involvement which is welcomed by the school.

Joppa View Elementary School 2

Posted October 24, 2009

Joppa View Elementary School
8727 Honeygo Blvd, Baltimore, MD  21128
Last modified Joppa View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joppa View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top