Bad
Good

From the volunteer parents to our principal... Can't be so thankful. Teacher's are motivators, creative and very intelellectual.

Great school with excellent teachers. My son is in the Pre-K 3 program. He is autistic. I never have any problems with communication with the school and the teachers in his class are excellent. One of the great things about the school is that the Principal is very present and visible in the day to day. I had an issue the other day and emailed him about it. He got back to me right away with a solution. I am hoping my son can be in the program there again next year.

Learning at Joppa View Elementary school creates memories that guide students through out their middle and high school years. The teachers and staff put so much time and effort into their work and they always encourage their students to do their best. By the time a student is in fifth grade they will have more knowledge than imaginable that will guide them through out life, and they will take the old adventures they've had at Joppa View and create new ones through out their school years. Joppa View is an amazing school that truly makes a mark on future careers.

This my son's first year attending JVE, I'm very pleased with the teachers. The school had a meet & greet, back to school night, and volunteer orientation. I love the fact that you have to a criminal background screening before volunteering & chaperoning on field trips! Education & safety!

Joppa View is a wonderful school, with caring dedicated teachers. I have been very happy for the 4 years my daughter has attended so far.

I have nothing but good things to say about this school. I was pleased with the school academically, and even more pleased with the teachers. They are very caring. All of the staff is caring and attentive. They also have strong parent involvement, which is very reassuring.

I appreciate the dedicationn of the staff and the promptmess with which issues are dealt.

I taught school for 23 years and am now a grandparent of a JVE student. I feel that JVE does a wonderful job in all areas of a child's academic education. At JVE you will find caring teachers, structured curriculum, well disciplined students and an active parent group.

This school is exceptional. All of the teachers care and do a wonderful job of teaching the children. There is a large parent involvement which is welcomed by the school.

My daughter went to this school.It is amazing.She learned alot more than in her old school.The teachers and staff are very nice.I recommend this school

Last modified Joppa View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.