Posted May 29, 2014
Both my children attend this school, 6th and 8th grade. Overall, we are very satisfied with the attention of teachers, how well organized the school is and most importantly the education both of my children are receiving.

Southampton Middle School 3

Posted August 06, 2011
I recently went to Southampton and I thought it was a decent school. The teachers do their job well and the classrooms are clean and organized. The Unified Arts programs they offer are hands on and intruiging. They conduct monthly fire drills and the principal is kind but also uses dicipline if needed. However, there is a big bullying problem. I can tell the school is trying to put an end to this, but their efforts are in vain. Over all, Southampton Middle is a good school, and I learned a lot there.

Posted May 07, 2010
My son is a 7th grade student on the top band team. We are very happy with Southampton. The administration runs a tight ship and the teachers are excellent. Programs like Gettysburg preservation and the Marathon of Achievement make Southampton a special place. Congratulations!

Posted March 09, 2010
Outstanding school. Students are well prepared for high school. Teachers and administration are truly dedicated. The building is immaculate. My two children felt safe and happy and have fond memories of their middle school years.

Southampton Middle School 4

Posted December 03, 2009
I am currently an eight grader at Southampton Middle School and I am soon going to be moving. Out of the schools I've seen, where i will be moving I was not really impressed. If I had the choice of any school to go to this would be the one. Teachers here are very caring and there are a lot of extra programs for students.

Southampton Middle School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
My daughter is in her last year at Southampton and loves the school. Teachers are caring and the kids get a lot out of classes, Administration runs a tight ship and the bullying issues we have run into have been dealt with immediately. I have heard of other parents having a harder time getting hard core bullies expelled but it eventually happened. My daughter an I both wish HCPS had passed the uniform code because uniforms would take a lot of stress off of pre-teens and teens. There are some extracurricular clubs but the crushing HW load means that my daughter does not have time to do anything but HW which has been the most stressful thing about school.

Southampton Middle School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Since my daught has been at Southampton Middle School it has been a very good expiernce. This is her first year there and I have a very delightful expiernce with the school. The atmoshpere there with the staff has been very wonderful. They really care about the kids.

Posted June 30, 2009
I am an 8th grader at southampton and have attened 6th and 7th grade at this school as well. This school, i believe is excellent. It has great after school programs available. The teachers are wonderful; and are willing to help.

Southampton Middle School 1

Posted February 01, 2009

Southampton Middle School 4

Posted January 06, 2009
I'm a junior now and I attended Southampton. I loved it, it mixed different types of people and it was fun and challenging for me and many of my friends. I remember that it had some overcrowding issues but I didn't really have a problem with it. As for preparing us for high school I think they did a fine job. I'm now an honor student and taking ap classes. I think that had more to do with the student though, not necessarily their middle school.

Southampton Middle School
1200 Moores Mill Rd, Bel Air, MD  21014
Last modified Southampton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southampton Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top