Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted July 13, 2016
Bel Air High School was a great place to go to high school. There were plenty of extra-curricular activities including Sports teams and clubs. The facilities including the football stadium and weight room are state of the art. The teachers genuinely care about the students and they helped me transition from high school to college.

Posted July 08, 2016
Bel Air High School was an excellent place to learn with teachers that cared about my educational development. A diverse group of students provided exposure to groups that I would not have otherwise had interactions with. Highly recommended.

Bel Air High School 4

Posted June 07, 2016
Finally a school that listened to my input with regard to my child and his progression in school. His counselor reached out to me by the first quarter just to introduce herself. Where other schools have a reactive approach, I was pleased to finally see an administration finally be proactive.

Bel Air High School 4

Posted March 04, 2016
BAHS is a gem in our community. The new building is beautiful and provides students with a conducive environment in which to learn and thrive. Filled with the latest technology and equipment students are learning in a 21st Century setting. The teachers and staff are professional and caring. The athletic programs are numerous and clubs give students an opportunity to develop leadership skills and a heart for charity. My oldest son graduated from BAHS in 2013 and had a wonderful experience; making many friends from diverse backgrounds. Most of the students are friendly and bullying is nonexistent. My son was thoroughly prepared for college, scoring high on his SATs, he is currently in his 3rd year at University of Maryland College Park - Robert H. Smith School of Business. The experiences at BAHS shaped my son's future and our youngest will attend in the Spring.

Posted February 09, 2016
Cheer program has the best coaches you could ask for all of them are such great mentors couldn't ask for more from a sport program Academic wise the biomedical program has such super teachers. My child always has positive remarks about her teachers and classes

Posted November 19, 2015
We moved to Bel Air in August of 2015 from Baltimore County. With my son going into the 9th grade, we wanted to find better schooling for him and I definitely found it at Bel Air High School. The teachers, principal, counselors and the entire school have been amazing. My son has made a lot of new friends and he is doing very well in all subjects. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted May 30, 2011
We moved to Bel Air, Md with BRAC in August, 2010. After lots of research, we choose Bel Air High School for our 11th and 9th grader. Although the relocation was very difficult, we are all doing much better. The support the our kids are getting from the teachers, principal, and the counselor has been amazing. Both are excelling in sports, clubs and academics. I recommend Bel Air High School in all levels. Thank you.

Posted April 27, 2011
I think this school is a very excellent school. It has good students,teachers,overall everything.ienjoy coming to my school each day

Posted October 08, 2005
People who usually complain on here about the school being terrible are usually the people who are failures and trouble-makers so don't pay any mind to them. Yes, the teachers are of high quality and yes the student schedule is limited and it will be tha way until remodeling is complete but, you get all education required to graduate high school and all extras you would want.

Posted June 18, 2005
I am a Junior at Bel Air high school and belive the school itself is outdated and needs many new renavations. The staff is ok. Most teachers are of high quality. the administation is of good quality. I would reccomend this school over others in the area.

Bel Air High School
100 Heighe St, Bel Air, MD  21014
Last modified Bel Air High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.