Beltsville, MD
Before care: Yes

Beltsville Academy 4

Posted August 26, 2010
My youngest 2 children have attended this school all the way through, from the Academic Center Days to Current. It is now a PREK-8 school. Someone needs to update this website and include the middleschool children. Inspite of many downfalls this county has suffered, I still feel comfortable with this school and how well our students are doing even though the school has to keep on changing it's structure. My motto is: If it isn't broken, don't fix it. I hope the school continues to thrive.

Beltsville Academy 4

Posted April 28, 2009

Posted November 10, 2008

Posted November 10, 2008

Beltsville Academy 1

Posted February 28, 2007
I have a heavy heart in writing this review. We have been at Beltsville for 2 yrs and have had to remove our child and enroll into a private school. Beltsville would be ok for parents who want a less than steller education for their child. There are few quality teachers -- many are there just for the job --- not because they love what they do. There is no safety. Disipline is not the same for every child. I would not recommend this school to anyone. Do your research and look into the local private schools as well.

Posted September 12, 2006
I registered my son in a private school before moving into the Beltsville, MD area. Beltsville Elementary is wonderful -- I was uneasy at first being that it is a 'public' school. My son has received a much better education than that of a private school education. I would light recommend Beltsville Elementary to any and all parents.

Beltsville Academy
4300 Wicomico Ave, Beltsville, MD  20705
Last modified Beltsville Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beltsville Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top