Beltsville, MD
Students enrolled: 2,158

Posted May 18, 2014
I will be graduating on May 30th. I have only been in high school for 3-years, i am an early graduating student and the oppurtubities in this school are endless it all depends on your self motivation and leadership. The school is improving quickly and i am confident that this school wont be the same after so many plans that are taking effect already.

Posted July 17, 2013
This school isn't that bad you just need to know how to fight for what you want. I graduated from this school. went right to college an I already have graduated and became a veterinarian :) ! My parents have tought me well. And even though I didn't have the best grades in Hp I still always did what I could. And that's why I'm getting money today, for never giving up . Highpoint wasn't perfect but it wasn't the worst. Don't think this school is bad just because some parents never communicate with their kids to have them being good in school .

High Point High School 1

Posted April 29, 2013
i wount recommend high point as a good school to go to.... because security is not all that strict on students and anytime there's a problem and security is needed it takes a long time for them to get there.. High point's facility is bad and the food they serve is not all that good too .. other schools are better compared to high point

Posted March 08, 2011
High Point would not be a good school to think you would get a decent career in life. The staff along with the teachers actions are poor, they don't really care what the students do. The security isn't so tight so everyone walks around the halls. You can walk out & head somewhere as if you were leaving an unimportant place. Fights occur like it was a regular thing. Weekly, perhaps daily.

Posted May 04, 2010
I am a student in high point and theres a fight everyday and this school is not safe at all so go to school that is safer but they some of the teachers are very good

High Point High School 5

Posted April 17, 2010
The school is so fun its like a fight at the school everyday.The teachers dont care about anything.

Posted October 14, 2008
High Point High school use to be the best in PG County not to long ago. I'm an alumni of High Point, an my son attends there this year as a freshman. And this school has a lot to be desired. With the new principal maybe this school can turn around in the near future. it will take time, but i would not recommend this school to anyone. My son is on the football team and the players lack disipline. Winning a game is the least of the school worries. What should be on everyone's mind is why they only have 44 players when other schools have 50 to 65 kids. One is the grades of the students. I know that the school system changed there policy about sports programs, but the school in a whole lacks the commitment from the students. The students and parents need more involvement!!!!!!!

High Point High School

Posted October 12, 2008
high point? they should call it low low point. This school is so dirty they really do need better janitors. They really need better coaches they havent even won a football game(one by forfit).

High Point High School 1

Posted February 24, 2007
This school is horrible it has too many problems and nothing is done about it! Get better janitors, please, and cooks and teachers and principal and special ed teachers. Thank you.

Posted February 10, 2007
I am a student here, and I think that if you are in honors this is a great school for you, we are now fixing the school up. I am in the honors society. The Secuirity has gone up now, so in the near future this school will be better.

High Point High School
3601 Powder Mill Rd, Beltsville, MD  20705
Last modified High Point High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High Point High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top