Posted July 02, 2015
St. Joseph's is a wonderful community full of passionate educators and dedicated families. All of us here are united in our love of God and our desire to bring out the best in each child. This community welcomed us with open arms and we have been blessed ever since. I've watched close relationships form and it has been a joy to watch our children blossom both in their faith and academics.

Posted February 23, 2015
I LOVE this school! I have a 5th grader and a 6th grader who both started at St. Joseph's in Kindergarten. The staff is amazing - they all treat the students like their extended family. The middle school team is just that... a TEAM who works together to ensure the students are well prepared for High School. They are aware of tests, quizzes and papers that other teachers have assigned and they take care to make sure the students are working to their full potential but are not overloaded. I love many of the community building events St. Joseph's has every year - a crab feast in the fall, a 5K and one mile fun run, monthly basket bingo nights, pasta dinners and a Multicultural Pot Luck Night in the spring! I can't say enough positive about the school. If you are looking for a quality education for your child in a small, personal class setting, you should set up an appointment to visit the school...you won't be disappointed!

Posted February 22, 2015
I have three children at this school and have always felt like they receive very personal attention by all of the staff. It has a very diverse population which I believe is quite representative of Prince George's County. I contacted the school about its diversity and they gave me the following numbers: Asian/Pacific Islander - 10%, African American - 45%, Caucasian - 25%, Hispanic - 10%, Multi-Racial - 10%. If you are looking for a school where the students are treated as individuals and special to God, this is the school your children should attend.

Posted February 20, 2015
I have two elementary aged children at St. Joseph's Regional Catholic School and they are thriving academically, socially, and religiously. They have been attending the school since pre-K and we plan on having them graduate from St. Joe's in 8th grade. The small class sizes allow the teachers to focus on each child and provide the support and encouragement they need. The priests visit the school regularly and allow my children to easily see the connection between religion and daily life . The numerous after-school and enrichment options, including math club, choir, band, games club, fit club, cooking club, newspaper and CYO sports, allow my children to develop in all aspects with various children. The faculty, staff and priests are warm and caring. It is an atmosphere where children thrive.

St. Joseph Catholic School 1

Posted February 01, 2015
This school is by far the worst! As a military family my children have been through several different schools in the US and overseas. And we have never been treated so disgusting in our life, as my child did at St Joseph's Catholic School. My child never had a chance from the start. It saddens me to still think how bad they treated my child. Catholic!! They criminate it my child with not even looking into the problem and to top things of the other child that made the worse statement is still attending that school. it saddens me on how long we tortured our child by staying in that school for that long. If you're not the right color of skin don't even bother going to this school. We felt the discrimination in St. Joseph's Catholic School in Beltsville, MD.

Posted January 17, 2015
We are parishioners at St Hugh Church in Greenbelt. When the St Hugh School was closed and St Joseph became our regional school it was clear that was the place for our son. We are so glad our son is attending St Joseph's Regional Catholic School. The staff is amazing and the Home and School Association and the parish have done amazing things. My son started here in 1st grade and is now in 4th grade. Since he fist attended, ALL CLASSROOMS have had air conditioning installed, all of the lighting has been replaced with state of the art LED energy saving lighting, work has been done on the roof and parking lot. There is always something going on to improve the school. Along with the improvements to the facilities, I love the staff. They are energetic, they motivate the kids, and the kids respond. Help is provided for students who struggle, and challenges are provided for those who are excelling. There are several other Catholic schools in the area where we could have sent our son to, but St. Joseph is the place for us. We love it!

Posted September 25, 2014
I am so happy that I made the decision to send my daughter to St. Joe's. I love that there is a family atmosphere and the classes are relatively small. I have no doubt that my daughter is getting the attention that she needs. The staff is amazing -- always positive and so welcoming. The school is extremely well-run and the communication from school to home is exceptional. The building itself has gotten a lot of support from the parish and the new pastor has brought a new energy to the whole community. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a quality neighborhood school!

Posted September 18, 2014
St. Joseph s school is truly exceptional and, as a parent, I would highly recommend it. Small student body allows for individual care from teachers and staff, who treat and develop each child as the gift from God that he or she is. The principal greets you and your child with a smile each morning at an efficient drop off. And she waves good buy every afternoon at a very well organized pick up. The aftercare staff focuses on doing homework with the kids, but also allows them time to play and relax. Although it is an older school building, the equipment and supplies are on par with the best schools - from the brand new science lab, to smart boards in each classroom, to new air conditioning system. And students reflect all the care and great education that they receive at St. Joseph. They are polite, respectful and get accepted to the best high schools in the area. As another parent stated, St. Joseph is a gem.

St. Joseph Catholic School 4

Posted April 08, 2014
My daughter has been attending this school since K; she's now in 2nd grade. My experience so far has been good. Any time I've had an issue, I have been satisfied w/how they were resolved. I feel like the teachers my daughter has had so far have been caring. The only issue I have is the bldg; it really is old and could use some renovating. A/C in all class rooms should be installed.

Posted March 21, 2014
The teachers at this school help each and every student reach their full potential. And having a small student body all the students are very close to each other and help each other. My son is also in the aftercare program and when I pick my child up from school late in the day I see teachers who have put a full day in still working on projects and lessons for the students. This school is a gem!

St. Joseph Catholic School
11011 Montgomery Road, Beltsville, MD  20705
Last modified St. Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Joseph Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top