No rating

St Bartholomews School

Private | PK-8

Living in Bethesda

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $729,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,550.

Posted March 7, 2014

My child is at St. Bart's and is doing fantastic academically, socially, and spiritually. New principal is great, the staff and faculty are caring and nurturing. Lots of great afterschool activities, HSA is engaged, the community is very friendly. Wonderful!!

Posted October 11, 2013

I attended St. Bart's when I was younger, 6th-8th grade and I have to say it was the best thing my parents did for me. I am now a proud mother of two and just starting my search for a private elementary school. After reading some very interesting reviews on some other schools I wanted to write something about St. Bart s. This school is nonjudgmental, the staff is very caring and will go completely out of their way to help in any way they can. I struggled with learning disabilities as a child and the program this school offers changed my life. They really helped with my schooling & I learned ways to deal with my disabilities. I would recommend this school to anyone with bright children and to children that need a little help! Great school, awesome teachers, awesome everything!

Posted October 1, 2013

Excellent school !!! Very involved new principal this year. Parents can't say enough great things about him. Smaller class size means lots more one on one attention for students. The faculty and staff could not be more encouraging !!!!

Posted September 6, 2011

WONDERFUL school!! Tight knit community, caring environment. Great education! My children have been attending the school for seven years now and we have young children that will be going too. We won't send our children anywhere else. This school is the best!

Posted October 9, 2009

A loving and nurturing environment with caring faculty and staff where children grow and learn so that when they graduate they can excel at the most competitive high schools in the area and also be the kindest person in the school.

Posted October 9, 2009

The School is Amazing! My kids actually jump out of bed in the moring to go. The teachers take care of all of the children. My children are far ahead academically. My son is GT/LD and is supported by a resource teacher and a tutor and the teachers give extra help. Lots of sports and clubs. For Catholic or non-Catholics. Lots of access for parents & fun stuff for parents. A great Principal, beautiful campus and excellent price!

Posted November 17, 2008

A very nurturing school balanced out by a strong CYO program with a High School quality Gym.

Posted March 14, 2007

Absolutely wonderful. Small, close knit community. Academically challenging but provides a lot of support. Beautiful new gym.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 6% 6%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Washington

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

6900 River Road