PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

St. Bartholomew Catholic School is an exceptional Pre-K 4 to 8th Grade Catholic School is a well diverse school in the WDC area. St. Bart's demonstrates the students’ achievements and progresses several times a year through testing, teaching, and communication. The school community and parish are warm and welcoming. Students are taught to serve others less fortunate by practicing the Catholic faith and "service" to others in the community. The students are also well prepared for high school. I highly recommend St. Bartholomew Catholic School to all.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

Learning different your welcome but the teachers don't help nor does the principle. And the wonder why teachers keep leaving and they are losing classes

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

The homework they gave had nothing to do with the tests it honestly was terrible

We moved our children to St. Bartholomew after three years in MCPS and we couldn't be more pleased! Our children are fully engaged in what they are learning, thanks to excellent teachers and a nurturing atmosphere. They are smiling and enthusiastic each day when I pick them up. There's always a story to share about a clever way the teachers brought a lesson to life. The curriculum is rich in specials and the kids enjoy 2 recesses daily, which helps them stay focused in the classroom. This school is a real value.

My child is at St. Bart's and is doing fantastic academically, socially, and spiritually. New principal is great, the staff and faculty are caring and nurturing. Lots of great afterschool activities, HSA is engaged, the community is very friendly. Wonderful!!

I attended St. Bart's when I was younger, 6th-8th grade and I have to say it was the best thing my parents did for me. I am now a proud mother of two and just starting my search for a private elementary school. After reading some very interesting reviews on some other schools I wanted to write something about St. Bart s. This school is nonjudgmental, the staff is very caring and will go completely out of their way to help in any way they can. I struggled with learning disabilities as a child and the program this school offers changed my life. They really helped with my schooling & I learned ways to deal with my disabilities. I would recommend this school to anyone with bright children and to children that need a little help! Great school, awesome teachers, awesome everything!

Excellent school !!! Very involved new principal this year. Parents can't say enough great things about him. Smaller class size means lots more one on one attention for students. The faculty and staff could not be more encouraging !!!!

WONDERFUL school!! Tight knit community, caring environment. Great education! My children have been attending the school for seven years now and we have young children that will be going too. We won't send our children anywhere else. This school is the best!

A loving and nurturing environment with caring faculty and staff where children grow and learn so that when they graduate they can excel at the most competitive high schools in the area and also be the kindest person in the school.

The School is Amazing! My kids actually jump out of bed in the moring to go. The teachers take care of all of the children. My children are far ahead academically. My son is GT/LD and is supported by a resource teacher and a tutor and the teachers give extra help. Lots of sports and clubs. For Catholic or non-Catholics. Lots of access for parents & fun stuff for parents. A great Principal, beautiful campus and excellent price!

Last modified St Bartholomews School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8