Bethesda, MD

Posted April 28, 2014
This all-boys school fully understands how to engage and teach boys. Mater Dei has a tough curriculum that teaches at least a full grade level ahead. But the school also emphasizes character-building and turns boys into honorable gentlemen. My son loves his school, he loves going to school and wants to do his homework. All that means I love the school!

Posted May 12, 2010
The best school at any level any of our 4 children have attended.

Posted November 15, 2009
My son is in eighth grade and I am truly sorry our time at Mater Dei is coming to an end. I have not had one second of doubt of our decision to send our son here. Great teachers who truly care, wonderful leadership, involved parents. A fantastic experience.

Posted October 09, 2009