Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This school has been exceptional, the PTA is incredibly active and the teachers are very interactive. My concern is the class-size, which is high, and the student population as a whole.

I am so happy to see that our son Emre is growing up as a happy kid with high self esteem and confidence. Thanks to Ashburton ES, its staff and especially Ms. Griffith for giving him the passion for science, art, and for their part as a role model. I am proud to see that in his second year at Ashburton, Emre keeps improving himself with dedication and transforming into an individual who is aware of universal values, moral & ethic virtues.

An outstanding school with impressive diversity, high academic standards and the most active PTA. The learning environment is stimulating with highly qualified teachers and new principal, Mr. Mullenholz who follows Ms. Garran showing great leadership and exceptional touch in working with children.

I have heard good things about the school and considering it for our son - he's currently in a Montessori program for kindergarten.

This is the best school I know my little 4 years old boy is autistic and they help me a lot to get through all of the stress I was because I did not know how to treat him they help him a lot and they help me as well teachers are the best I have to say I'm so lucky to had my boy there for two years he was just for PEP but he learned a lot. Thank you very much mrs. Annette and Shana you will always be in our hearts. The Flores family.

Mt grandchildren began at Ashburton in Fall of 2013. They had attended an excellent school in Seattle, Washington, before. Ashburton has been comparable so far. I like the academic emphasis, the discipline, the teacher nurturance, the PTA vitality, the type of school trips, and the extra-curricular opportunities (e.g. chess & tennis) .

We have two children at Ashburton. We have been very happy with all of the teachers the children have had. The principal is terrific! She is very good at running the school in an efficient, productive manner and yet is very personable with the children and parents. Parent are always welcome in the school and in the classrooms. I am impressed by the number of parents who are heavily involved with the school. There is also an incredible array of after-school programs. My children have taken art, cooking, chess, tennis, science and drama classes after-school! The classrooms all have promethean boards, which the teachers use to make lessons more interactive. All in all, Ashburton is a great place for young learners!

I can't say enough about this school. We transferred to the area from overseas and had our children in a prestigious international school. I initially was concerned that my children would not be exposed to the same academic standards or diverse cultural atmosphere they had in their previous school and I had nothing to fear. The school work is challenging and appropriately matched to the child's abilities and needs. The teachers are attentive and work hard to promote independence and creativity. What I love most about Ashburton is the welcoming and collaborative culture Mrs. Garron, the principal, works hard to promote. Parents are always welcome to volunteer and be involved in the school. Unlike some schools in the area where parents are not allowed on the school grounds during school hours, Ashburton encourages family and community participation. Its not a school that primarily focuses on achieving high-test scores...they truly care about the well-being of their children.

I think that Ashburton is an excellent school. The teachers, administrators and staff work hard for the well being of the students. It is a great place to learn and grow.

great school with the best principal and friendly secretary and capable teachers. A caring school

Last modified Ashburton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.