Posted May 10, 2011
As a graduating senior in the class of 2011, I feel compelled to share with the community about my incredible experience at this inspiring and challenging unique high school. The family environment, accessibility of teachers, small class sizes, and abundance of clubs, sports, and community service opportunities have provided me with an unparalleled experience during my 4 years here. If you are thinking about attending, or if you are a parent and are thinking of sending you daughter here, know that my decision to attend Seton is one that has shaped my life in ways that otherwise would not have been. I know some times an all-girls environment may not appeal to many, but our brother school, DeMatha Catholic High School is right down the road, and we do so much with them. Honestly, after everything I have to admit that I know I would not have excelled academically as I have in a co-ed environment. This school is amazing, and I know I will always thank Seton for helping me become the woman I am. Go Roadrunners!!

Elizabeth Seton High School 2

Posted March 19, 2011
I attend Seton currently, but am likely to transfer soon. The academics are incredibly challenging which is not necessarily a good thing because most times my hard work doesn't even pay off with a high GPA. The school has many rules and is very strict towards discipline. I am just unhappy with the school, and it's not the kind of fun and happy environment I hoped to spend the best 4 years of my life.

Elizabeth Seton High School 0

Posted October 17, 2008
I currently Attend Seton, and if I may say so this school is probabaly the best thing that coulve ever happened to me!!!I love the teachers, coaches, and all of the other staff!!!If you are contemplating sending your daughter to Seton,please DO!! It will broaden her view of life and the meaning of things spirtually and in many other ways!! proud to be a roadrunner...118

Posted August 14, 2008
My rating may seem self-serving since I taught at Seton from 2000 to 2007. I am also the parent of a young lady in the class of 2011. Seton is the day to the night of my parish's cliquish school. I loved teaching at Seton and hope to return as soon as my health allows. This school has great tolerance for those who march to a different drummer and my daughter has made more friends in one year at Seton than in nine years of grade school. Seton has one of the lowest tuitions in the Archdiocese of Washington, which makes the school accessible to a very diverse population. The academic program is sound and the Math department is especially strong. The courses in English and Social Studies require a fair amount of writing, so college writing should not be a shock.

Posted April 28, 2008
My daughter is graduating with honors May '08 and was accepted into some of the most competitive colleges in the country (Georgetown, Swarthmore and several others) because of the preparation at Seton. I was shocked to read anything negative about this school in these reviews. Yes it is strict, yes they press the students to do well, yes it is a Catholic institution with all that that implies about discipline and a demanding curriculum. But isn't that why one chooses a Catholic high school? What they have done to bring my shy, quiet 9th grader into the confident, capable leader that she is today is impressive and very much appreciated.

Elizabeth Seton High School 4

Posted January 22, 2008

Posted November 28, 2007
I will be attending ESHS within the next year, I feel that I have benifitted from my older sister being a graduate and she and I both agree that this school enviorment will be the best for me and that the staff and students are always at their best and so caring! I cant wait to attend ESHS!

Posted September 12, 2007
- a former student
Seton is wonderful. The students are cared for at Seton. They do not get 'lost in the shuffle' as is the case at many larger schools.

Elizabeth Seton High School 4

Posted May 10, 2007
My daughter attended as a freshman, and then we transferred out. She had a few excellent teachers while there, and one or two teachers that were less than stellar. Our situation changed financially and we were not able to continue there, but likely would have left anyway. The social aspects of high school are just not available and I wanted more for her. I can't say that I wasn't satisfied with the administration or with the customer service that was given. I found the staff to be courteous and compassionate as a whole. The education quality was fantastic. She was definately challenged.

Posted December 26, 2006
I am currently a tenth grader at Elizabeth Ann Seton High School. I love Elizabeth Ann Seton with all my heart. Coming from several schools in my past years, Seton has created a stable surrounding that will benefit me for all of my four years. I encourage all young women to look into Elizabeth Ann Seton.

Elizabeth Seton High School
5715 Emerson St, Bladensburg, MD  20710
Last modified Elizabeth Seton High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Elizabeth Seton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top