Bladensburg, MD

Posted August 23, 2010
I've always had a great experience with Port Towns. My son loves his teachers and I would not trade that for the world. He is always at the top of his class and loves reading, math and science class! He is starting 2nd grade this year and I can't wait until my 3 yr. old starts Pre-K next year. As for admin and staff, I can say they are always willing to help and they are very supportive. They even had a training workshop for their new schoolmax portal website. It shows the child's schedule, grades and any information for upcoming projects.

Posted April 06, 2009
Every time I visit PTES, I have a good experience. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. My kids enjoy their classes;that means a lot.

Posted February 10, 2009
I think Port Towns Elementary is wonderful school! The staff are concerned about the childrens well being and they do their best to make sure that children are safe and are learning.

Port Towns Elementary School 3

Posted March 13, 2008
The school administration really needs to improve in the comunication that has with the parents, Port Towns has Parent Liaison, who is always helping the non-english speaker parents and she tries to help as much as she can, but the administration is really poor.

Port Towns Elementary School 1

Posted July 08, 2007
I have to admit, I was really excited 3 years ago when Port towns opened its doors. My daughter who was new to PG county schools was going into the 3rd grade when the state of the art school opened it doors. Now my daughter is going into the 6th grade and I'm truly in search of a new school. The administrative staff is terrible. You don't receive notice of important info until the last minute. A school is only as good as its leaders and Port Towns clearly doesn't have any. I pray that the school board will take a stand and demand more from the administrators and teachers for the sake of the children; or Port Towns & all of PG Co. schools will continue to decline.

Port Towns Elementary School
4351 58th Ave, Bladensburg, MD  20710
Last modified Port Towns Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Port Towns Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top