Boonsboro, MD

Boonsboro Elementary School 2

Posted May 22, 2014
Test scores are not everything! If your child is in the magnet program you may love this school, but the school is divided. The Magnet children have been taught and treated better than the other students. The Magnet classes are given the option of smaller class sizes while the other students are in more crowded classes. It has created a terrible culture at the school and an elitist environment. While construction of new homes continues in the area expect the classes to get more crowded as they continue to allow children from outside of BES district to attend the Magnet program. Look elsewhere if you want a quality education...

Boonsboro Elementary School 3

Posted July 11, 2013
I was a student at Boonsboro Elementary and I'm going into 6th grade and I seemed to notice a lot of drama and issues in the past couple of years such as leaving kids out and gossip. I think the teachers could watch that a little better but other than that I love that school.

Posted April 09, 2012
Love this school! The teachers are very dedicated and caring. My child is geting good education.

Posted April 26, 2010
My son has Autism and Boonsboro Elementary works very hard to help my son get a fantastic education and adjust to the routine of going to school. Great staff and extremely helpful, always working to help students succeed not only acedemically but socially as well.

Boonsboro Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
The staff are working with my son, who has disabilities. They are caring and friendly and take a genuine interest in all of the children. They are a magnet school and give the kids a great education. It's a real small town school.

Boonsboro Elementary School 0

Posted December 16, 2009
Mr. Woods is an exceptional principal.....My son considers him a role model, and I have had nothing but positive experiences.

Posted January 23, 2008
I love this school! The teachers are wonderful, really care about your kids and the adminstration is also very good. It is very family orienated.

Posted June 22, 2005
I believe this school is top. One of the best schools in the state. The teachers are the best and they truly care for their students. The staff is also great. I couldn't ask for a better place to send my son.

Posted January 09, 2005
Wonderful school. Staff makes students and parents feel welcome. Teachers are very dedicated to their field and it shows in the quality of assignments that they create for their students. Parents are VERY involved in the school, and the staff welcome any parent willing to volunteer.

Boonsboro Elementary School
5 Campus Ave, Boonsboro, MD  21713
Last modified Boonsboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boonsboro Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top