Greenbrier Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2007
Greenbrier is a great school. I have 2 children there (4th & 2nd) and they both love it. The teachers are friendly and care about the students and families. I don't think the academics are quite as strong as in Montgomery county, but I still believe it is a very good school. My children feel safe and cared for each time they enter the doors of Greenbrier.

Greenbrier Elementary School 3

Posted March 01, 2007

Greenbrier Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2007
Greenbrier is a great school. I have a 5th grader and a 1st grader there. My only complaint is how hard they push the younger kids. I know it is because of they are such a high performing school but what they expect is pretty unbelievable! I don't remember it being this way 4 years ago when my other child started. As far as most of the teachers they do care about the kids. But I also wonder if they care too much about test scores? But I am sure it is that way at most schools, especially ones that perform as well as Greenbrier.

Greenbrier Elementary School
21222 San Mar Rd, Boonsboro, MD  21713
Last modified Greenbrier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbrier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top