Bad
Good

Greenbrier is a great school. I have 2 children there (4th & 2nd) and they both love it. The teachers are friendly and care about the students and families. I don't think the academics are quite as strong as in Montgomery county, but I still believe it is a very good school. My children feel safe and cared for each time they enter the doors of Greenbrier.

Greenbrier is a great school. I have a 5th grader and a 1st grader there. My only complaint is how hard they push the younger kids. I know it is because of they are such a high performing school but what they expect is pretty unbelievable! I don't remember it being this way 4 years ago when my other child started. As far as most of the teachers they do care about the kids. But I also wonder if they care too much about test scores? But I am sure it is that way at most schools, especially ones that perform as well as Greenbrier.

Last modified Greenbrier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.