PK-6, 10-12

Bowie Christian School 1

Posted August 20, 2007

Posted August 06, 2007

Posted July 28, 2007
My oldest son attended Bowie Christian School for pre-school before we moved away. When we found out we'd be back in the area, I immediately enrolled my youngest son in the pre-school program. He grew so much during his year at Bowie Christian. The teacher was terrific. The administrator is very involved with parents and students alike. I can't wait for my youngest to attend pre-school there.

Posted February 27, 2007
This school has been such an unbelievable blessing to my child and me. Prior to coming to Bowie Christian School my child dreaded going to school and wasn't very active with other children. Since enrolling in BSC my child is against snow days because he wants to go to school. His grade are amazing. He loves his teachers and classmates and we are now in the third report card period and he is on task to receive his third report card GPA of 4.00. We recognize our blessings and give thanks.

Bowie Christian School
2518 Kenhill Dr, Bowie, MD  20715
Last modified Bowie Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6, 10-12
Bowie Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top