Braddock Heights, MD

Frederick Montessori School 2

Posted January 12, 2013
This school has no idea how to teach child in ways that are exciting for them. I see my daughter's classmates giving up as the teacher drones on and on. I would imagine public school has better teachers and a better community and I plan on enrolling my child there.

Frederick Montessori School 3

Posted May 12, 2009

Frederick Montessori School 5

Posted October 21, 2006
I taught at the school for 7 years- outstanding in every way! Leadership was exemplary. Children who were labeled 'at risk' as 3 years entered the local public schools in regular programs and 90% of the children who applied to the gifted and talented programs in the public school were accepted. Music, Dance, Yoga, Tai chi, Karate, German, Spanish, French and Arabic were offered.

Frederick Montessori School 1

Posted August 12, 2004
Having briefly taught at this school, I would never send a child here. I left because it was chaotic, there was a leadership void, random people were asked to teach without proper training and without consulting the teacher. A few pupils were frequently out of control on the playground and no constructive solutions were available.

Frederick Montessori School
6707 Jefferson Blvd, Braddock Heights, MD  21714
Last modified Frederick Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Frederick Montessori School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top