Brunswick, MD

Brunswick Elementary School 2

Posted December 15, 2014
At first I enjoyed this school when my son started, then things started happening. I am disappointed at the neglect of some teachers and the administration has had on students. It needs work, they need to listen and follow through on what they say. When it comes to the safety and well being of my child I am not going to gamble with it. Without getting too far into it , We have moved our child to a new school. I can only hope they get things situated and handled in a better way.

Brunswick Elementary School 5

Posted December 15, 2014
We moved our whole family from Montgomery County to Brunswick earlier this year, and we are so happy we did. Brunswick is a great little town, and this school is a reflection of that. There is a new young principal and vice principal this year and they are very hands-on every time I see them. My children's teachers are wonderful, and specials like PE, Art and Music are offered every day. My kids are very happy when they get off the bus each day.

Brunswick Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
Because all 4 of my kids have or is currently attending BES

Brunswick Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2006
My daughter is in first grade, I think the teachers are wonderful and the program is excellent. They have 'specials' everyday - the art and music program are wonderful. Overall we are thrilled with the school and the learning my daughter is getting.

Brunswick Elementary School
400 Central Ave, Brunswick, MD  21716
Last modified Brunswick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brunswick Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top