Ungraded
Burtonsville, MD

Posted June 16, 2015
Initially, We were skeptical to put my 2 years old son in daycare. But Ms Bushra's ( one of 2's teacher in Childway ) welcoming smile, her caring and kind nature helped our son to adapt the new environment quickly. Our son is happy and learn so much in here. He really adores Ms. Bushra. Ms. Bushra updates how our child's day went each day with smile and full attention . She is very enthusiastic and caring that any child needs to have as a teacher. We strongly recommend! Greatful parents!

Posted April 02, 2015
My 4 year old goes to child way they are amazing on every single aspect! I strong recommend

Childway 1

Posted July 14, 2009
They should not be a school, they are not equipped to deal with everyday issues that come up without taking them personnally. They should stay a daycare. Toooo much drama.

Posted January 25, 2009
Childway is excellent. The center is clean. The staff is extremely friendly. Not a high turn-over rate. The children are stimulated with music, space to crawl and explore developmental toys, and given a lot of maternal nurturing. My son was always well fed and clean when I picked him up. The teachers would document when and how often he was fed, changed and napped. They even called me at work every day for the first week to let me know how he was transitioning. The prices are very reasonable as well. My son has left the infant room and is now in the toddler room where they have circle time every day and he is already being introduced to letters/colors/shapes. I would highly recommend this center to anyone who is looking for a safe, caring, affordable center that offers and exposes children to early learning opportunities.

Childway