Posted March 06, 2015
KCA is a wonderful school with caring teachers. They are dedicated to providing students with a Christian education and high academic standards.

Posted November 03, 2014
KCA has been a blessing. My son has attended from Pre-K to 1st grade and has had AMAZING,LOVING, and CARING teachers. (I can not stress this enough.) Mrs. Fry, Mrs. Nevala, and Mrs. Sobola no only take the time to care for these kids, but they truly love them. They have amazing communication with the parents and always take the time to answer your questions or address concerns. I took my son out of Green Holly because I felt like he was not recieving any guidance in Pre-K. Moving him to KCA was the best move I could have made. We are not overly religious and never recieved pressure from the faculty about it. This is truly an amazing school for those who want a loving enviroment and want to see their children grow personally and academically.

Posted August 21, 2014
Love KCA! My daughter has been in pre-k for two years, and loves it she comes home happy everyday!!

The Kings Christian Academy 3

Posted July 24, 2014
Kings Christian academy is a good school and definitely strengthed my relashonship with God, but in most of the classes I found myself bored and not challenged enough. There also isn't a great language selection (only Spanish). If you child needs individualized attention then it is the perfect school, but I found that The classes were too easy for me.

Posted June 12, 2014
KCA is a family and Christ centered environment with an academic foundation that forms a child into a whole person. We have three children currently enrolled and could not be more happier. If you are looking for a form foundation to last a lifetime, KCA is the place to send your child.

Posted June 02, 2014
KCA has been a blessing for our son and our family. He made the transition from public high school to KCA this year and the change in his attitude and happiness is simply amazing. He is finally academically challenged and provided with materials and instruction to enhance his high school experience. He looks forward to going to school each day! His teachers communicate with us regularly with positive emails and phone calls telling us his test scores and passing on 'Congratulations' for jobs well done. From the very first moment at the open house, we were welcomed into the KCA family. The small class sizes and Christian foundation has helped him to blossom academically and socially. We simply cannot rate KCA high enough. We feel that this school has rescued our son from the failing local public high school system. Visit KCA and notice the smiles on the students' faces, pleasant interactions between the students, and the joyful learning in every classroom. We highly recommend this school to all children and parents.

Posted May 22, 2014
KCA is a special place. The first time I met the Administrator, he was actually out in the soccer field down on one knee, letting middle school boys kick footballs off his toe over the goal. That type of humble leadership and caring service is prevalent throughout the culture at KCA. The teachers are all-in when it comes to providing great opportunities for kids to learn and grow. The materials presented are excellent, and provide college level preparation in all offered courses. The anatomy and physiology course is on par with what is taught at universities across the country. Opportunities to be involved in extra-curriculars are abundant, and the atmosphere is a safe and intentionally Christ-focused one. I'm proud to have been at KCA.

Posted May 12, 2014
KCA gave me an incredible foundation. I'm a recent graduate of KCA and wanted to throw in my two cents. I came to the school 8 years ago and am now attending a great university in Virginia -- my first choice college! I've looked back thought the reviews and noticed that in 2004/2005, some people struggled with their experiences. I totally get it...the school was just starting to grow at that point, there weren't a lot of extracurricular activities, and the student body was small. Ten years later, however, the school has an incredible amount of things to be involved in and the number of students has grown substantially. I was really into both sports and the Ensemble, which is their award-winning vocal group. Not only did we get to travel for competitions, but we had opportunities to perform that we wouldn't have had in public school. Academically, I'm amazed at how what I've learned in the classroom at KCA has helped me here at college. (My note-taking skills cannot be beat, thanks to a particular upper school teacher at KCA!) I also received several scholarships thanks to their help! I would definitely recommend KCA to a family that wants a solid, safe place for their child.

Posted April 13, 2014
KCA is devoted to Jesus. No matter what the subject matter or the special activity outside the classroom, the goal is to serve the Lord, to build His Kingdom by the unity and action of believers. Students are well equipped, by the time they graduate, to live and serve in the current culture, and to compete in the college and vocational arena. KCA is also a place of great fun! I love being at the school where a spirit of peace, joy, and encouragment reigns. There are many activities for students--field trips, retreats, sports, drama, musical groups, robotics, service projects. Parent involvement is very high and very welcome. One way I know we are successful is that our alumni return. Some come just to visit; others are substitute teachers, regular classroom teachers, or chapel speakers; some are now parents sending their young ones to KCA!

Posted April 10, 2014
Hands down, KCA is the best school in St. Mary's County. When we relocated to Maryland a few years ago, I went in search of a school that would be academically challenging for my children as well as offer all the "extras". Unlike other area schools that are cutting their music, arts, and P.E. programs, KCA is working hard to enhance their offerings. My children are challenged by the curriculum -- and I'm impressed by what the school considers to be important. Kids take part in art, music, computer class, robotics, P.E., and library at least once each week. Impressive. We've visited schools that are twice as expensive and they don't offer as much as KCA does. The "religious" aspect is also positive. Kids go to chapel once a week...I've attended and thought they were well done and would cater to most folks. All in all, a really solid school that I'm proud to have my kids be a part of.

The Kings Christian Academy
20738 Point Lookout Rd., Callaway, MD  20620
Last modified The Kings Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
The Kings Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top