Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I agree wholeheartedly with the other reviews. Don't let the standardized test scores, location, demographics or anything else fool you. This school is great. The teacher to student ratio was excellent, the teachers were ALWAYS very involved and caring, they encouraged communication between kids, parents, and teachers, and the school just genuinely CARES. My child goes to one of the charter schools now because of location to work but if I could, I would certainly have her back at Robert Gray. Great big thank you to this school!

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Strong, effective, passionate principal who gets great results.

Develops character: Agree

Administrators and teachers very engaged with children to build integrity and compassion and to prevent bullying.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Very, very engaged teachers, staff, and administration. Teachers communicate effectively with parents and children as INDIVIDUALS.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework was appropriate in quantity and quality.

Don't let the location fool you. Everyone is polite , courteous.and professional. Robert Gray has a high standard of teaching children. PARENTS, please don't leave your child's education up to the teacher alone. Our children need to know so much more now in order to succeed in this world. Hooray for Robert Gray Elementary School.

This school is the best Elementary school in the world. I am in highschool now but I still remember this school, It was just amazing the teachers weren't just teachers they were your best friends and I still keep in contact with some of them, I recommend this school to anyone who wants there child to have a bright future.

Robert R. Gray Elementary is the best school in the universe. The staff cares about their students and want the best for them. When you walk through the front door, there is a positive energy felt. I am proud that my daughter attended Robert R. Gray. The marching band was awesome too. Children are first at Robert R. Gray.

My daughter is in the 5th grade. I am a proud parent! robert gray is on top of everything from the principal to the staff. Whatever ms.Franklin, is doing is wonderful. The attitude carries thru out the school, my daughter never wants to miss a day and if she does there's an attitude that i have to deal with. The marching band is awesome, i attended the parade (keep up the good work robert r gray).

My daughter is in second grade. I am please with the academinc progress that my daughter is making. I can't speak for anyone else, but my child is doing quite well and that due to her teaching staff as well as the rules and regulations set forth by the Principal and the staff. I, as a parent am very involved in my daughter's academic career and would encourage every parent to get and stay involved, so that all of our children would develope and keep an enthusiastic attitude about school.

Last modified Robert R. Gray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.