Bad
Good

This is a great school with great faculty. Gets a bad rap like everything in Prince George's County. I have many acquaintances who graduated from this school. They have wonderful professional careers now.

I have just graduate from Central although I am not going to college Central has given me the tools I need to go out in the real world. My GPA was a 3.625 and without the help of the staff that would not have been possible. GO CLASS OF 2011!!

As a former student in the International Baccalaureate program, I would say that Central definitely does not provide adequate preparation to attend a top-tier university such as the local University of Maryland. There are some outstanding faculty members at Central that have a great impact on students' lives, but there are not enough of them. However, this school is great at building character. My experiences at Central have shaped who I am today and I will never forget them.

I am a recent graduate of Central High School and my time there is something that I will never forget. I loved Central. It gave me the tools I needed to move on to college. I just want to thank all of my teachers and administrators for everything.

Last modified Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.