Capitol Heights, MD
Before care: Yes

Doswell E. Brooks Elementary School 5

Posted October 20, 2010
I have had a wonderful experience since my daughter has attended. I keep in touch with her teachers and staff and even with the current budget cuts the school is facing the staff is extremely dedicated and do show that they truly care about our childrens' education. Being able to transfer my daughter here has been a blessing.

Posted March 28, 2010
This school has a really great 4th grade math teacher!

Doswell E. Brooks Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted April 13, 2009
This school does not care about the child's education. When Parents inquire, they never get answers. When do the children takes tests? As a Parent I wanted to know and it's almost the end of the year and my child has taken many test but I've only been informed about 1. That's it 1 kind of test. I think the School Board needs to look into this matter. It's just wrong. After all, isn't this all about our children's education and making them the best that they can be. My child subjects are important but how can I help him when they won't tell me anything~

Posted January 16, 2009
Wonderful School. Teaching staff and faculty are very much interested in the capabilities of each and every child. They make sure to put passion behind each lesson.

Doswell E. Brooks Elementary School
1301 Brooke Rd, Capitol Heights, MD  20743
Last modified Doswell E. Brooks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Doswell E. Brooks Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top