Free Gospel Christian Academy 4

Posted May 01, 2008
This is a great school. My son is enrolled here and he is doing exceptionally well. The class work is challenging and I love the Christian atmosphere. The staff really care for the children and their futures. The only things they need to add is a playground and spanish classes.

Free Gospel Christian Academy 3

Posted July 01, 2007
Small and quaint They give your child the attention they deserve. No one fails because they are driven until the lessons are understood.

Free Gospel Christian Academy 4

Posted February 23, 2004
My children are enrolled in the Free Gospel Christian Academy for the 2003-2004 Schoool Year. I Love the School because of first it's strong foundation and belief in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Secondly, they use the ABEKA Curriculim which is very challenging for my children, however I am proud of them for acheiving the honor roll for 1st and 2nd quarter. Finally, the extra-curricular activities are outstanding (gym, sign language, spanish, computer, interpretive dance,and step team. My only problem is that the have not yet completed the play area for the children. Once the play area is completed, Free Gospel Christian Academy will be #1 on my list.

Free Gospel Christian Academy
4703 Marlboro Pike, Capitol Heights, MD  20743
Last modified Free Gospel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Free Gospel Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top