K-8|Private

Bad
Good

SACRED Life has done wonders for my son. The principal's vision of building boys attracted me. The Christian discipline that was taught and shown by the male teachers gave my son positive male models to mimic. He also learned a great deal academically and has maintained A's and B's ever since. I will recommend this school to everyone!

There is some really great feedback about this school and my son attended and I am not sure if he attended the same school. My experience was the worst. The principal singled my son out and treated him poorly. She would not allow me to speak with his teacher unless she was present in fear we would talk about her, but if you were doing your part that should not have been your fear. Academically the school was okay when I expected great and I this was not my first private school, I selected them for the small class size and I was higly disappointed.

This is a very special school with staffing that works closely with the students and displays the art of teaching. Faculty, and administrative staff are filled with love for teaching and helping the children to develop to their highest potential. God is truly in this mix and your child would excel from this environment.

My nephew has attended this school for two years. This was the best decsion I could have made for him. He came to school with both emotional and social issues and was not flourishing within the public school system. The very small classrooms and the nuturing teacher-pupil relationship have transformed him into a confident, assertive, intellectual, young man. My nephew is now an almost straight A student (one B). The new adminstration is working to improve and expand upon this wonderful concept of an all boys christrian school by restoring foriegn language (spanish) and expanding the after school club options. God bless this school and the administration.

I love this school. They have a new principal and the changes she is making are great and benificial. My son loves this school. The small classroom sizes are wonderful. My son graduates this year and I hate to leave. Keep up the good work Mrs. Brown

Great School for young males. It's very disciplined and my son has become a better young man because of this. He is also getting rooted and grounded in the Word of God which is very important to me and my husband.

This school has given confidence and care to my grandson. He is growing and learning and loving it all.

My son has been at SACRED Life from K-6 and I love the school I work hard to make sure that I am a part of the actives because they have blessed not only my son but me family also. I like that fact that the school is open for the parents to come and sit with the son and see what is begin done during the day and also the one on one that the boys get with there teacher and the teaching they get about God and how they are able to have pray. Because that something we are missing in school today. And the staff at the school are wonderful people as well. So if you are looking for a all boys school check them out I think you will be please. Shelly Watson

This is my son's first year at Sacred Life. It's a wonderful school and a great atmosphere. It has been a Christ-filled experience. I'm definitely pleased. My son is finally happy about school.

My sons have been going to SACRED Life Academy for Boys for about 4 years. I am greatful to announce that we are a happy family. Having boys in the public school system can be a battle but I have peace knowing that my boys are learning in a peaceful atmosphere. Igive this school a '10'.

Last modified S.A.C.R.E.D. Life Academy for Boys is a Private school that serves grades K-8