Catonsville, MD

Posted September 21, 2009
My 2 daughters, one a sophomore in college, the other a senior in High School, both attended St. Paul's and I feel certain that their academic successes are directly related to the excellent foundation they received at St. Paul's. The academic curriculum was superior, preparing them for Middle School , Honors and Advanced Placement courses in High School and The collegiate Honors Program. The teachers and staff were caring, nurturing and grounded in the love of Jesus. I have maintained a relationship with the school and am excited about the new principal, a dynamic, caring, unifying person.

Posted September 18, 2009
We love St. Paul Lutheran! The individualized attention my children are receiving is priceless. There is a true sense of community and fellowship and my children are thriving. We made the right choice!

St Paul Lutheran School 4

Posted September 18, 2009
This is a school of dedication, service, and commitment. The teachers and staff are accessible and attentive to each and every student. Both of our children attend ST. Paul and we feel blessed to have them there.

Posted September 14, 2009
St. Paul was without a doubt the best choice for all three of my daughters. The staff is so well trained and caring. They were quickly able to identify the academic strengths and weaknesses in each of my girls and address these on an individual basis. The administration was always so supportive with a concentration on open communication between parent, student, and teacher. My children were part of a family at St. Paul that encouraged them to strive to learn while making it fun and engaging. The Christian environment and concentration on God's teachings was a blessing to all of us and has provided a strong foundation for my daughters to cope with the world they live in today. Each of my girls went on to academically challenging, college preparatory schools after leaving St. Paul and excelled there thanks to the foundation they had received.

Posted July 11, 2009
St. Paul is an outstanding school with incredible and caring teachers. We have been a part of the St. Paul family for 14 years and all 3 of my children have attended. Our children are shown the love of Jesus while achieving an outstanding education. Our children at St. Paul consistently score well above average on achievement tests. This is a well rounded, thorough and loving community.

St Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted April 07, 2008
The curriculum is wonderful and most of the teachers are too but they are leaving...this is a hint. If the school had a better administration that was fair to all, not afraid of change, concerned about it's students and their problems and had integrity, and worked in partnership with parents then the school would flourish.

St Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted November 10, 2006
Excellent school for grades Preschool through 5 grade. My daughter has attended there for all 7 years and has scored well above average each year.

Posted September 01, 2003
Small, nurturing, loving Christian environment with high academic standards. Students routinely score above grade level in reading. Strong Church. School relationship. A 'family' atmosphere. Great school.

St Paul Lutheran School
2001 Old Frederick Road, Catonsville, MD  21060
(410) 747-1924
Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
St Paul Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top