Chevy Chase, MD

Posted April 08, 2013
North Chevy Chase is like a private public school. The teachers are fabulous and all three of our children have had a wonderful experience and received a top-notch education there. It feels more like a family than a public school. Many parents are involved and the principal is great. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Posted February 07, 2013
This is our first year at NCC and so far our experience has been extremely positive, the environment is very calm and focused, both my children and performing well above grade level and support by their respective teachers. It has a small school feel. The teachers we have are extremely involved and supportive of all their kids, both my kids look forward to each day and these teachers are really helping reinforce a love of learning, the principal seems to run a very tight ship.

Posted October 11, 2010
Because they've helped my daughter (who's in 4th grade) maintain a 5/6 grade math level!

Posted November 30, 2009
My child has had a very positive experience at NCC. The teachers and principal are involved and confident in their abilities and in the abilities of the kids. The school feels calm, relaxed, and in control when I'm there. The staff and teachers have always been friendly and available to me. This school has a good culture and is a good environment for learning.

Posted October 03, 2009
My kids got a good education there.

Posted June 05, 2009
My daughter goes to this school and loves it, especially the after-school program called 'Wonders.' The caregivers are so loving and wholesome. She loves the picnics and the activities, like painting, kickball, mulberry bush picking, and climbing. The fact that 'Wonders' is in the school building gives me great piece of mind so I don't have to worry about her safety. I just come pick her up after work and she's already had her homework done and ready to go home!

Posted February 21, 2009
This is a wonderful school to work in. I love teaching here!

Posted September 12, 2005
NCC is an excellent school with the best teachers I have ever seen. Ms. Taylor and Ms. Erno are prime examples of what being a good teacher is all about. Ms. Greene, the principal does her job extremely well.

North Chevy Chase Elementary School
3700 Jones Bridge Rd, Chevy Chase, MD  20815
Last modified North Chevy Chase Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Chevy Chase Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top