Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Little Bennett Elementary School
Grateful to: Parent

Posted November 23, 2015
My mother was VERY supportive of my academic growth. The teachers; not so much. They weren't very supportive.

Little Bennett Elementary School 1

Posted November 23, 2015
The teachers were VERY ineffective. I remember coming home in tears because of the bullying I went through in which not even the principal helped me with. Other than that, the teachers didn't offer much support with the material.

Little Bennett Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2014
My son is in little bennete elementary school sin pre school. He love the teachers and he really enjoying the classes. We as parent, seen all the progress academically. We are very satisfied and greatfull with all the teachers efforts, dedication they do and done for our son. Sadly he will be leaving to middle school next year I wish the teachers and the principal all best

Posted November 04, 2014
My son started kindergarten this year at LBES. We have been impressed by the academic rigor, activities and diversity. Our son loves school and is always educating us on things he is learning at school! We are very glad about our decision to move to this school district.

Little Bennett Elementary School 2

Posted October 16, 2014
I am not impressed. My 2 daughters started this year, one in kindergarten and the other in 4th grade. I heard good things about this school and expected a great education. It seems like the kids get promoted no matter what quality work they do. The teachers are not allowed to "Offend the children's self-esteem"? This is ridiculous. What happened to teachers that actually teach? If a child does not understand the material, let him/her or the parent know. Do not give a passing grade to a 10 year old when a 5 year old can point out what is wrong. I understand that teachers want parents to be more involved but with both of us working full time I think the teachers should step up and earn their paycheck. If this is the future of our public education system I will be homeschooling next year.

Posted June 25, 2014
My daughter started K the 1st year this school opened and we have been very pleased. I have had two kids now get promoted through the school. Great principal, great teachers, great programs and rules. Outstanding elementary school!

Posted May 23, 2013
We have one son who has been at Little Bennett from 1st through 4th grades and another one entering 1st grade this coming fall. The school has been one of the few things that actually work well in Clarksburg Town Center. The principal is very serious and dedicated, as are the teachers. Any inquiry we have had has been answered promptly and the quality of education is outstanding.

Posted November 08, 2012
Little Bennette is awesome school and have great curriculums. Teachers is very communicative and make thing easier for the students and parents. Compare others county/public school system and could't ask for better place for my family.

Posted November 05, 2012
Little Bennette Elementary school is excellent. The teachers is highly superb. Always keeping in touch / follow up with the parents aboute the student programs or progress. My kid always looking forwards spending his day at school. The principal is awesome and the staffs is just amazing. Always have great curriculums and great programs. I highly recommended for patents who love the children get good starter / foundation for the children future.

Posted August 24, 2012
The School is EXELENT. The staff are nice to my child, my child never got bullyed, and is always excited to go back to school. The principal is strong in leadership, and the school is clean, so if you are looking for an elementary school that is up to your standards, then stop looking. What you have been searching for is found.

Little Bennett Elementary School
23930 Burdette Forest Rd, Clarksburg, MD  20871
Last modified Little Bennett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Little Bennett Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top