Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted March 03, 2016
To the principal Mr. Miller, he makes us parents feel safe and that our kids are taken care of. He is a great leader.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted March 03, 2016
I believe more homework should be given. I thinks this helps them with responsibility and practice.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted March 03, 2016
Even if the work is hard, and specially for my special needs kid will not stop and keep on at it.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted March 03, 2016
Everybody cares, that is the most important thing. If they are behind or if they are ahead kids will be acknowledge and helped.

Little Bennett Elementary School 5

Posted March 03, 2016
Very good school, safe and organized. The principal Mr. Miller is simply the best. He runs a very tight ship and you can see it very clearly. My kids are happy and have a very good education.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 22, 2016
I see that from my kid,from her self confidence. I also noticed her stance against bullying which she said her teacher taught.

Little Bennett Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2016
Very good school in a safe neighborhood. My kid absolutely enjoys going to her class everday.we have a good parent-teacher correspondence and I can see that the teacher is very understanding.

Grateful to: Parent

Posted November 23, 2015
My mother was VERY supportive of my academic growth. The teachers; not so much. They weren't very supportive.

Little Bennett Elementary School 1

Posted November 23, 2015
The teachers were VERY ineffective. I remember coming home in tears because of the bullying I went through in which not even the principal helped me with. Other than that, the teachers didn't offer much support with the material.

Little Bennett Elementary School 4

Posted November 23, 2014
My son is in little bennete elementary school sin pre school. He love the teachers and he really enjoying the classes. We as parent, seen all the progress academically. We are very satisfied and greatfull with all the teachers efforts, dedication they do and done for our son. Sadly he will be leaving to middle school next year I wish the teachers and the principal all best

23930 Burdette Forest Rd, Clarksburg, MD  20871
Last modified Little Bennett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.