Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

I believe more homework should be given. I thinks this helps them with responsibility and practice.

Very good school, safe and organized. The principal Mr. Miller is simply the best. He runs a very tight ship and you can see it very clearly. My kids are happy and have a very good education.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I see that from my kid,from her self confidence. I also noticed her stance against bullying which she said her teacher taught.

Very good school in a safe neighborhood. My kid absolutely enjoys going to her class everday.we have a good parent-teacher correspondence and I can see that the teacher is very understanding.

The teachers were VERY ineffective. I remember coming home in tears because of the bullying I went through in which not even the principal helped me with. Other than that, the teachers didn't offer much support with the material.

My son is in little bennete elementary school sin pre school. He love the teachers and he really enjoying the classes. We as parent, seen all the progress academically. We are very satisfied and greatfull with all the teachers efforts, dedication they do and done for our son. Sadly he will be leaving to middle school next year I wish the teachers and the principal all best

My son started kindergarten this year at LBES. We have been impressed by the academic rigor, activities and diversity. Our son loves school and is always educating us on things he is learning at school! We are very glad about our decision to move to this school district.

I am not impressed. My 2 daughters started this year, one in kindergarten and the other in 4th grade. I heard good things about this school and expected a great education. It seems like the kids get promoted no matter what quality work they do. The teachers are not allowed to "Offend the children's self-esteem"? This is ridiculous. What happened to teachers that actually teach? If a child does not understand the material, let him/her or the parent know. Do not give a passing grade to a 10 year old when a 5 year old can point out what is wrong. I understand that teachers want parents to be more involved but with both of us working full time I think the teachers should step up and earn their paycheck. If this is the future of our public education system I will be homeschooling next year.

My daughter started K the 1st year this school opened and we have been very pleased. I have had two kids now get promoted through the school. Great principal, great teachers, great programs and rules. Outstanding elementary school!

We have one son who has been at Little Bennett from 1st through 4th grades and another one entering 1st grade this coming fall. The school has been one of the few things that actually work well in Clarksburg Town Center. The principal is very serious and dedicated, as are the teachers. Any inquiry we have had has been answered promptly and the quality of education is outstanding.

Last modified Little Bennett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.