Clinton, MD
Before care: Yes

Clinton Grove Elementary School 4

Posted December 05, 2013
I had been a student at Clinton Grove for 5 years and I must say,the school is 50/50 for me.Your kids probably won't be bullied there unless there is a given reason.The staffs are more friendly then you think.At the end of the day,they indeed do really care about us and I really appreciate it.It takes time to get used to the environment but if you get on good terms with the staff of CG then you're on the right path.Some teachers helped me with getting connections for my passion such as writing.A lot of teachers go a long way for the kids,the school is old and may look deary and old.But my,it holds a bunch future nation leaders.You can't judge a book by it's cover and the quote certainly goes with this school.

Posted May 07, 2013
I am very unhappy with this school and the only reason why I won't transfer my son is because he has created a lot of friends. The school sends most documents last minute or with very little notice. By the time my daughter is ready for school, I will be enrolling her in a different school.

Posted January 18, 2008
I am very dissapointed in Clinto Grove . The facility is aged, dimly lit, uncheerful, gives the appearance of being diry. The bathrooms never have enogh soap and paper towels. Our children deserve some much more than what they are getting right now.

Clinton Grove Elementary School 3

Posted December 26, 2007
Even though I am moving away, I still think Clinton Grove is a very nice school.

Clinton Grove Elementary School 0

Posted August 23, 2007
I had 3 children attend Clinton Grove. 1 is now in middle school and the other 2 remain. This school is extremely unorganized and the student teacher ratio is down right ridiculous.(extremely over crowded) My daughter went on to 7th grade without knowing how to write in cursive. This school can stand to improve in every area. There are too many kids to 1 teacher, causing the teacher not to focus on each individual child. This will be our last year in the area......like the area, can't stand the school.

Posted January 18, 2006
This is my son's first and last year attending this school. I find the administration staff unconcern regarding the childeren growth and learning. My son attended a private school (Kindergarden)last year were he was on a 3rd grade reading level and a 2nd grade math after attending this school for 6 months, he has become lazy and not interested in learning. I have sent message after message to his teach so we could discuss and evaluate this problem and have not gotten a response yet! So, I guess I will have to take off my job and go up to the school in order to resolve this issue.

Clinton Grove Elementary School 3

Posted November 15, 2005
3 of my children attended this school and this year I feel the school has improved a great deal as for having enough teachers and parents to assist the children in their assignments and the program is getting better. I do feel like this school needs top get a gym and start having sport activities.

Posted January 31, 2005
My son has attended clinton grove since second grade he is now in the sixth grade. Nevertheless, i am most distraught at how the discipline levels have drop drastically. When mrs. Greenburg was principal, (unfortunately she retired over two years ago). She kept the kids in order and maintained discipline in the school. One of the school's main focus was on peace. She was very adamant about keeping peace in the the school. At the entrance of the school there was a sign posted as to the number of days of peace since the start of the school year. Each year the peace days became higher and higher. I thought this was a wonderful idea. Once again, the 2004-2005 school year has brought us a new principal, vice principal, various new staff and teachers.

Clinton Grove Elementary School
9420 Temple Hill Rd, Clinton, MD  20735
Last modified Clinton Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clinton Grove Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top