Bad
Good

Great Schools for Kids to learn. Teachers are great. My son love to go there everyday.

Picking someone to care for your child has to be the first big hard decision as a parent- finding people you trust, your child enjoys, and doesn't cost more than your mortgage is a daunting task. I called and visited multiple places including Epworth, as that is where my brother (now 24) went and my family loved it. When I first called Ms. Debbie the director, she remembered me and my family! We took our daughter for a visit during circle time and right away we felt comfortable there - and the price was very reasonable. That was 3.5 years ago and my daughter and I both still love it - I have never had a single issue! They care for your child as if they are their own and make learning so much fun! Lots of arts & crafts, learning, playing, breakfast, flexible scheduling, mother s day lunch, father s day donuts, winter & spring programs, optional dance, gymnastics, and religion class, sprinkler days in the summer, and the list goes on! I've sent friends to Epworth who were going to expensive "chain" pre-schools and they are also very pleased with their decision to switch to Epworth. My only regret is that they do not teach K b/c I wish my daughters time at Epworth was not almost up!

My daughter has been attending Epworth Childrens Center for a year. She likes the school enough, but doesn't seem to be challenged. I went in to the school unannounced a few times and each time I saw the kids playing and not learning. The teachers and the director are very nice and approachable but we probably won't be going there for much longer.

Last modified Epworth Childrens Center is a Private school that serves grade K