Epworth Childrens Center 5

Posted July 14, 2014
Picking someone to care for your child has to be the first big hard decision as a parent- finding people you trust, your child enjoys, and doesn't cost more than your mortgage is a daunting task. I called and visited multiple places including Epworth, as that is where my brother (now 24) went and my family loved it. When I first called Ms. Debbie the director, she remembered me and my family! We took our daughter for a visit during circle time and right away we felt comfortable there - and the price was very reasonable. That was 3.5 years ago and my daughter and I both still love it - I have never had a single issue! They care for your child as if they are their own and make learning so much fun! Lots of arts & crafts, learning, playing, breakfast, flexible scheduling, mother s day lunch, father s day donuts, winter & spring programs, optional dance, gymnastics, and religion class, sprinkler days in the summer, and the list goes on! I've sent friends to Epworth who were going to expensive "chain" pre-schools and they are also very pleased with their decision to switch to Epworth. My only regret is that they do not teach K b/c I wish my daughters time at Epworth was not almost up!

Epworth Childrens Center 5

Posted July 11, 2014

Epworth Childrens Center 0

Posted August 31, 2007
My daughter has been attending Epworth Childrens Center for a year. She likes the school enough, but doesn't seem to be challenged. I went in to the school unannounced a few times and each time I saw the kids playing and not learning. The teachers and the director are very nice and approachable but we probably won't be going there for much longer.

Epworth Childrens Center