Cockeysville, MD

Posted August 04, 2010
After sending my child to Cockesville, I am greatly pleased. THe teachers really seem to care about the students, the building is free of grafiti and litter, and they offer many different extraciricular activites. Their academic programs do indeed challenge my child in a healthy manner. Plus, the student body is diverse, although the teachers aren't.

Posted January 05, 2010

Cockeysville Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Well organized. They really do care about the children

Cockeysville Middle School 2

Posted April 18, 2009

Cockeysville Middle School 0

Posted March 03, 2009
I am very happy with my child's experience at CMS. She is in GT classes and I feel that the curriculum is challenging and diverse. Although the school is very diverse in student population I agree that the faculty do not reflect this at all. Overall a really great public school with adequate facilities and kind and caring teachers and staff.

Cockeysville Middle School 3

Posted June 10, 2008
I love cms. I think the construction drives me crazy and a few teacher don't see ho much more advanced the students are then the classes. The school is highly diverse. Overall great scholl.

Posted April 24, 2008

Posted November 04, 2007
- a former student
CMS has fantastic after school activities and they really know how to discipline the children. I think though that sometimes they pay a lot of attention to the students that need help a lot, which is good, but they exclude the really smart ones because they know they will pass the tests. But overall it's a good school

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted August 18, 2007
- a former student
As a former student entering high school as class of 2011, I feel I'll miss CMS. There are plenty of amazing memories, and great teachers. The music and art departments are fantastic, I cannot emphasize that enough. One major drawback is the lack of discipline. The school just cannot get it right. Do not get me wrong, there isnt (much) violence besides a fight now and then or anything. But, they are very tough on extremely little and insignificant things, but let the important things like ditching or harassment slide. But it is a great school, and the three years went by far too quickly. Enjoy it while you can.

Cockeysville Middle School
10401 Greenside Dr, Cockeysville, MD  21030
Last modified Cockeysville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cockeysville Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top