Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

My kid is studying in this school and I feel the school atmosphere is great. Teachers are good, syllabus is nice and she feels her friends in the school are nice.

Cockeysville Middle School Blue Ribbon School with excellent teachers and administrators. My daughter is in 5th grade and actually loves going to school! The student population is wonderfully diverse and the parents really seem to care about what happens there. Nice School!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have had teachers respond to me via email, bcpsone, and by phone to answer any concerns I have had. My kids feel confident to reach out to their teachers on their own and know that they will be heard and answered with respect.

I have had two of my three kids go to Cockeysville Middle and it was a much better experience - both socially and academically, then my oldest in a local Catholic school. The teachers and administration have been excellent - caring, and responsive. I had kids in both GT and regular academic classes and they were challenged to reach their best. Both are thriving in High School.

My old son graduated from this school 5 years ago and now is in a top ten US University. He likes Cockeysville Middle School very much and has a great experience there. Now my second son is in this school. The teachers are so nice and professional. We love it.

The lockers may look ugly and the schools a bit small but the actual system is great. They have amazing music and arts programs and a wide variety of clubs and activities. Most teachers are great and do very well in educating. I kinda wish they would get to know their students more individually though. The only other complaint I have is the discipline. They nitpick at small things and don't really do as much about larger things like constant disruptions or ditching class. Overall this is a great school and I have many great memories here, even if I've only taken a year so far. Great diversity of students and (mostly) great people.

After sending my child to Cockesville, I am greatly pleased. THe teachers really seem to care about the students, the building is free of grafiti and litter, and they offer many different extraciricular activites. Their academic programs do indeed challenge my child in a healthy manner. Plus, the student body is diverse, although the teachers aren't.

Well organized. They really do care about the children

I am very happy with my child's experience at CMS. She is in GT classes and I feel that the curriculum is challenging and diverse. Although the school is very diverse in student population I agree that the faculty do not reflect this at all. Overall a really great public school with adequate facilities and kind and caring teachers and staff.

I love cms. I think the construction drives me crazy and a few teacher don't see ho much more advanced the students are then the classes. The school is highly diverse. Overall great scholl.

Last modified Cockeysville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.