Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted April 25, 2016
Staff members are great. They are ready to help whenever I have questions. The enrollment part was very smooth. Teachers in the school are also nice and friendly. What I think they should have more Teacher-Parent meetings, so we know what is going on.

Posted April 25, 2016
My kid is studying in this school and I feel the school atmosphere is great. Teachers are good, syllabus is nice and she feels her friends in the school are nice.

Posted April 19, 2016
Cockeysville Middle School Blue Ribbon School with excellent teachers and administrators. My daughter is in 5th grade and actually loves going to school! The student population is wonderfully diverse and the parents really seem to care about what happens there. Nice School!!!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 19, 2016
Ms Elaine is best teacher. Many thanks to her. All other staff and teachers are very nice in the school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted March 13, 2016
I have had teachers respond to me via email, bcpsone, and by phone to answer any concerns I have had. My kids feel confident to reach out to their teachers on their own and know that they will be heard and answered with respect.

Posted March 13, 2016
I have had two of my three kids go to Cockeysville Middle and it was a much better experience - both socially and academically, then my oldest in a local Catholic school. The teachers and administration have been excellent - caring, and responsive. I had kids in both GT and regular academic classes and they were challenged to reach their best. Both are thriving in High School.

Posted December 11, 2015
My old son graduated from this school 5 years ago and now is in a top ten US University. He likes Cockeysville Middle School very much and has a great experience there. Now my second son is in this school. The teachers are so nice and professional. We love it.

Posted July 20, 2015
The lockers may look ugly and the schools a bit small but the actual system is great. They have amazing music and arts programs and a wide variety of clubs and activities. Most teachers are great and do very well in educating. I kinda wish they would get to know their students more individually though. The only other complaint I have is the discipline. They nitpick at small things and don't really do as much about larger things like constant disruptions or ditching class. Overall this is a great school and I have many great memories here, even if I've only taken a year so far. Great diversity of students and (mostly) great people.

Posted August 04, 2010
After sending my child to Cockesville, I am greatly pleased. THe teachers really seem to care about the students, the building is free of grafiti and litter, and they offer many different extraciricular activites. Their academic programs do indeed challenge my child in a healthy manner. Plus, the student body is diverse, although the teachers aren't.

Posted September 16, 2009
Well organized. They really do care about the children

10401 Greenside Dr, Cockeysville, MD  21030
Last modified Cockeysville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.