Bad
Good

The population looks like that of an inner city school? What does that mean? My child currently attends Warren and is not the best of Baltimore County Public Schools but, I think that comment was a pretty mean thing to say. Anyway, I'm not sure how that statement is even relevant. If you don't like the demographics, keep your kid home. Your comment wasn't worth the time it took to read.

This school as poor educational quality. As soon as the new principal took over everything deteriorated. The genuine feeling of helping children and teaching them is gone. The school population now looks like one of the inner city schools. If you can, do not send your kids here. Go to another area or private school. Your kids will thank you later.

Warren elementary school is going down after the new principal stepped in. She doesn't have love with children at all, she just takes the principal position as a job, that's it!!! Also she has two faces, be careful!!!

My daughter was there last year and she loved the school. The teachers were great and the office staff was terrific. My daughter was a straight A student, but I wish there was a more challenging curriculum available. She was in GT. The US Educational system is poor at best, so I can t just blame the school. Some parents were involved and the PTA did a good job. Maybe because of the many diverse cultural backgrounds explains the sometimes lacking parental involvement. I hope my daughter's experience in Cockeysville Middle is at least as good as Warren. It really is what you make of it and how you help your child shape their values and habits with your parental involvement.

I wish that there were a way to give zero stars, but I'll have to settle for one. This school is a nightmare if your child needs anything other than the accepted educational standards. There is absolutely NOTHING to be offered to the gifted child at school, despite the fact that they insist that they have a "GT" program. This school also is the only school in the area that offers no extra-cirricular activities, so if you need before or after school care, your child will be sitting around with nothing to do - the environment is so chaotic that they can't even do their homework. I am moving my family just to get away from this school.

I love Warren because they pull the teachers, parents, students and whole community together to emphasis the importance of a quality education. My son who is the first grade is learning foreign currency. I couldn't believe it. I feel my son is getting a private school education in a public school. I am also impressed how fast my son is learning to read. His vocabulary has expanded so fast is such a short period of time. The principal and faculty are always so friendly and seemed to love teaching. The environment at Warren is so positive. I couldn't ask for anything more as a parent.

I have three wonderful children, all elementary age, as a family we spent one year here, due to the difficulty in working with three different grades, this school was incredibly!, we still miss this place! my children still as i do will always remember our learning experience.

Last modified Warren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.