Bad
Good

Posted February 25, 2015
The population looks like that of an inner city school? What does that mean? My child currently attends Warren and is not the best of Baltimore County Public Schools but, I think that comment was a pretty mean thing to say. Anyway, I'm not sure how that statement is even relevant. If you don't like the demographics, keep your kid home. Your comment wasn't worth the time it took to read.

Warren Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2014
This school as poor educational quality. As soon as the new principal took over everything deteriorated. The genuine feeling of helping children and teaching them is gone. The school population now looks like one of the inner city schools. If you can, do not send your kids here. Go to another area or private school. Your kids will thank you later.

Warren Elementary School 3

Posted August 13, 2013
Warren elementary school is going down after the new principal stepped in. She doesn't have love with children at all, she just takes the principal position as a job, that's it!!! Also she has two faces, be careful!!!

Posted August 12, 2012
My daughter was there last year and she loved the school. The teachers were great and the office staff was terrific. My daughter was a straight A student, but I wish there was a more challenging curriculum available. She was in GT. The US Educational system is poor at best, so I can t just blame the school. Some parents were involved and the PTA did a good job. Maybe because of the many diverse cultural backgrounds explains the sometimes lacking parental involvement. I hope my daughter's experience in Cockeysville Middle is at least as good as Warren. It really is what you make of it and how you help your child shape their values and habits with your parental involvement.

Warren Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2012
I wish that there were a way to give zero stars, but I'll have to settle for one. This school is a nightmare if your child needs anything other than the accepted educational standards. There is absolutely NOTHING to be offered to the gifted child at school, despite the fact that they insist that they have a "GT" program. This school also is the only school in the area that offers no extra-cirricular activities, so if you need before or after school care, your child will be sitting around with nothing to do - the environment is so chaotic that they can't even do their homework. I am moving my family just to get away from this school.

Posted May 15, 2010
I love Warren because they pull the teachers, parents, students and whole community together to emphasis the importance of a quality education. My son who is the first grade is learning foreign currency. I couldn't believe it. I feel my son is getting a private school education in a public school. I am also impressed how fast my son is learning to read. His vocabulary has expanded so fast is such a short period of time. The principal and faculty are always so friendly and seemed to love teaching. The environment at Warren is so positive. I couldn't ask for anything more as a parent.

Posted December 26, 2007
I have three wonderful children, all elementary age, as a family we spent one year here, due to the difficulty in working with three different grades, this school was incredibly!, we still miss this place! my children still as i do will always remember our learning experience.

Posted May 03, 2005
I am a student at this school and i wanted to say that this school is the BEST! It has the Best techers and an awesome Principal. We learn fun things and also have a great BAND and ORCHASTRA and our intrumental music techer is so nice and funny and really helps you learn. This school is the best.

Posted April 06, 2005
I have 3 children, all of whom have attended Warren. They have had some remarkable teachers, and an amazing principal who really cares about the school and the children. The parents are all hands on. The school is like an extended family. The teachers and faculty always go above and beyond the call of duty. You need to be a part of your children's educational process. Get involved! Be and advocate for your school and child. The core classes have been exceptional. You can only do so much when you are limited with the amount of teachers at each school. Warren will soon start their full day kindergarten. Kudos to Warren! I am proud to be a part of the school family!

Posted August 30, 2003
I have a special needs child at Warren, and I can't say enough about this school. The teachers my child has had thus far have all been wonderful. Everyone works together as a team and each child is made to feel special. My child's social and academic skills have developed so much during the past school year. As a parent who is actively involved in her child's education, I can tell you that Warren is an excellent school. When I see the children going into the building with smiles on their faces each morning, and the rapport between teacher and child, there is no other school I'd rather have my child attend.

Warren Elementary School
900 Bosley Rd, Cockeysville, MD  21030
Last modified Warren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.