Posted December 11, 2014
I love this school. I have two children attending. Academically it has been amazing. The teacher are also very cognizant and sensitive to the students. I wish they went to at least 5th grade.

Posted October 30, 2014
Awesome school. Wish i has known about it earlier. I was nervous sending my precious son to a new school, but the staff did an amazing job to ease my nerve. I could only imagine what a wonderful positive environment they set up for the little ones. I have nothing but great things to say about this school, their mission and the entire staff.

Posted June 11, 2013
Columbia Montessori is heaven sent to our family. Both of my kids are now enrolled. My daughter has done amazing there. From the Administration, communication to parents, family support, individual child support and overall education, this school is absolutely incredible. The teachers and the entire staff there raise the bars on all levels. Thank you ! We love Columbia Montessori.

Posted July 05, 2012
This is an incredible school academically and also very nurturing. I only wish I had sent my older son here.

Columbia Montessori School 4

Posted June 27, 2010
Highly recommended to any parent looking for a preschool educational facility. Solid education as well as preparation for social interaction in future schools and life in general.

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted August 10, 2009
Columbia Montessori gave our son the best 'first' experience in a school environment. He just excelled there. Not to mention how caring, flexible and loving every teacher & staff member was to our family. Within the first year, our son was reading 3 letter words, writing, doing addition & subtraction and learning more than we could imagine teaching him at home. I would strongly suggest Columbia Montessori and the montessori program to any parent looking for a pre-school. Each child is guided, cared for and encouraged to excel based upon their own individual strengths & weaknesses. Overall, very well-rounded education program that incorporates & embraces the diversity in the area in which we all live today.

Posted June 07, 2009
Columbia Montessori school is outstanding. I always worried about how my kids would do in a Montessori program, but after 2 years in the school, I am very pleased with their progress. Their teachers ensure they get a balanced education and do their best with their school work. My child started writing, adding, substracting and reading within her first year in the Montessori program. She has a solid reading foundation compared to some of her peers going to public and other private programs. Learning good manners is part of the program, which I totally appreciate. The school has almost no turnover. The teachers are great with the kids. The school Director has owned the school for over thirty years and she teaches / trains Montessori teachers. She is a great administrator. This school is a jewel.

Posted January 21, 2009
Excellent school...both disciplinary and academically strong

Columbia Montessori School
10508 Marble Faun Ln, Columbia, MD  21044
Last modified Columbia Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Columbia Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top