K-1|Private

Bad
Good

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this place. Not only is it affordable, the teachers truly care for the kids. As soon as we walked in for a tour, I instantly felt comfortable. My son has grown and learned so much from attending this school. It is such a nourishing environment and not uptight, like some daycares can be. Everyone is so professional and the kids truly love them. I would recommend this place to absolutely anyone and truly believe it is one of the best out there!

My son has been going here for over a year now and we just love it! Ever since we started I noticed a jump in his vocabulary as well as numbers. The teachers are great and attentive.

Moving my family from NY to MD was a huge undertaking and I worried about how my 2 young kids would adapt their new school environment. Putting my kids in Bright Stars Learning Academy was one of the best decisions that I made with regards to their education and socialization here in MD. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. My kids loved all of their instructors and looked forward to their daily time at Bright Stars! Kudos!

This is a great school/daycare with before and after school care available. My son has been attending since he was an infant, he is in his first year of Pre-K now but still attends after school care at this center. His Pre-K assessment was impressive, and he's ahead of most of his class, I believe this is due to his early education within BSLA. I find the teachers within BSLA extremely engaging, knowledgeable, kind and lots of fun! My son loves it here!!

Bright Stars Learning Academy has been a very supportive, loving, and strong educational platform for both of my children. My son attended Bright Stars from 18 months - PreK and my daughter attended from 8 weeks until PreK. Both of my children are excelling in Howard County public schools and my daughter is in GT.

Bright Star Learning Academy is where my nieces were in preschool. Academically they benefited and were prepared for the next stages of education. The staff cares about the students.

If I could give zero I would. As an early childhood teacher I found this place, specifically service atrocious. Upon arriving I rang bell, a lady shook her finger at me then proceeded to open the door and fuss at me like I was a student. She then stated the kids were sleeping and she forgot to put up a sign. So, basically there is not front desk which is one concern. She then asked who care was for in improper English which was concern number two. I stated my nine month son and she made another rude remark. I told her never mind this is not a place for my child and she slammed the door. Parents please do your research and look around this place. This is not a quality day care, this is not even a decent day care worthy of the three minutes that it took to me drive there!

Bright Stars was an excellent choice for my 2 kids this summer! My family and I were transitioning from another state and both kids assimilated easily into the program.

Disclaimer: This review is based solely on a single phone call to this academy to see if they had space available. The person answering the call was disinterested, bordering on rude, and after telling me they had no space hung up. If that's indicative of the service, buyer beware.

a five star rating for this school/facility is hilarious. point blank period. you can decide for yourself, but i wouldn't waste the trip or the tuition. seriously, if you are thinking about sending your clhild (your most precious blessing) here, please reconsider.

Last modified Bright Stars Learning Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-1